英语翻译1.But what if you don’t get along with your roommate?2.如果我们把会议推迟到下周举行,怎么样呢?3.Try to identify your feeling and fears,and talk about what you’re going through.4.那么你走绿色通道就可以了.5.
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/16 17:56:10
英语翻译1.But what if you don’t get along with your roommate?2.如果我们把会议推迟到下周举行,怎么样呢?3.Try to identify your feeling and fears,and talk about what you’re going through.4.那么你走绿色通道就可以了.5.
英语翻译
1.But what if you don’t get along with your roommate?
2.如果我们把会议推迟到下周举行,怎么样呢?
3.Try to identify your feeling and fears,and talk about what you’re going through.
4.那么你走绿色通道就可以了.
5.But you still feel lonely or left out.
6.在抄写这份文件时,注意不要漏掉任何字.
7.When you cut away all the junk,every situation is a choice.
8.他把不需要的材料剪裁掉了.
9Instead of waiting for the teacher to explain,they try to find the patterns and the rules by themselves.
10.They are good at playing basketball.
11.They find it easy to practice using the language regularly.
英语翻译1.But what if you don’t get along with your roommate?2.如果我们把会议推迟到下周举行,怎么样呢?3.Try to identify your feeling and fears,and talk about what you’re going through.4.那么你走绿色通道就可以了.5.
1.But what if you don’t get along with your roommate?但是如果你不会与室友相处你会怎么样?
2.如果我们把会议推迟到下周举行,怎么样呢?What if we put off the meeting till next week?
3.Try to identify your feeling and fears, and talk about what you’re going through.
试着去发现你的感觉和恐惧,谈谈你将要经历的痛苦.
4.那么你走绿色通道就可以了.
So you go green channel.
5.But you still feel lonely or left out.
但是你仍然感到孤独或被排除在外.
6.在抄写这份文件时,注意不要漏掉任何字.
When you copy this document, noticing don't miss any word.
7.When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice.
当你丢弃所有的不快,每个境况都是一种选择.
8.他把不需要的材料剪裁掉了.He cut away the materials that he doesn't need.
9.Instead of waiting for the teacher to explain, they try to find the patterns and the rules by themselves.他们设法亲自找出句式和规则而不是等老师来解释.
10.They are good at playing basketball.他们擅长打篮球.
11.They find it easy to practice using the language regularly.他们发现有规律性地练习使用这门语言很容易.