英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/07/17 02:28:13
英语翻译
x}R@_yө/8^ ",$5dl0(Phm#ZEfAd7[$?Ng2sH$ ?]NdY2_S y+eX*(i*XfNWU\ ʲx#wD~;\~1<𞘠k)e `O:_o+we5i4'N~R͇>~>fbfNeXPM$/jEauM*?E-#n9Q,ͯz[bk3X L^J5(ֳfar)Kru = 6mزAgZ弣 *z W?K6KPnFXoJmXDjLY.DL<;t{`U{t7@Qŀ%|a g&NU^. Zg&fV,PWcxԘ&HR^]\9 K KcqY5:*huTu0}wxȏro$Uq৹^M"S]׉e|LJ*'6BM a 0GYw||+n)?Mq`ƖJ,X~-8k)hU6Zx'Y̳b,_ 

英语翻译
英语翻译

英语翻译
Black is the colour of my true love's hair.
黑色是我爱人的发色
Her lips are like a rose so fair.
她的唇 玫瑰般馨香 清雅
She's got the sweetest face and the gentlest hands.
她有一张世间最沁人心扉的容颜 和 纤纤柔指
I love the ground where on she stands.
我爱她留过芳迹的地点
I love my love and well she knows.
我深爱着她 心照不宣
I love the ground whereon she goes.
我爱她将要弥足的地点
And how I whish the day would come
多么渴望 时光的亲触
when she and I can be as one.
在 我和她 动容的 幻烁 的在一起
I go to the Clyde and mourn and weep
我走向 心中元地 哀伤 轻轻抽泣
satisfied I never will sleep.
因我 永不会坠落进梦境
I 'll write her a letter, just a few short lines
我寄给她一封信 含字珠玑
And suffer death ten thousand times.
上千次 辗转煎熬 彻腹死寂