谁能给我一些好听的英文句子加翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/18 05:39:51
谁能给我一些好听的英文句子加翻译
x|koٵ_)tg(mc$7srY+"YU'ʲo[lzX^~H(@~J*?_9"3'pdSk?Ux8]+|\ʃp(x2n{sz}_wu~-QZW?JOË`Zv߯-;k,+02=+ete,pWp\o!`#vqˤSt^ÐTŸRxO6Fg^;;ӏ&GÅN[F 32>t[f`3F! x'wLH9#簕YVp\úb2ml:`d2ce F]Hit moOZ~9=LJ~l;_+`頾6Y+Oۃxe|?-{?TÍŽ_g*u}rY(Xv5Xg,3LOd._t~uzcv2=svO7)%j3Q*jgojs!*zͰUJX(urإ!3q\lUB  $ow2vPP<l եp0e8?kǎo]2{\Nq'.EzugOrS8tn'(O`i:>ǎP*)XڑfC{béf/FwCQT*kG<Ͷ Cʉ_:dg3Csr.A钿uv{ `6oRE8l9T玨=-S̵HȌ?|\aj@å#,K}V̦?Hiy2mel7ڟ6yyW?%>:\יB4" 1zɤ/4 mZ?wr8w vŬ˯jg#n?<ǍZeS}3;m`h8Kp]U⓽N1:A9u:I,4<b#6.mgHT 5 luPTE8H'c' Ps0Rb^ KWrGLIPh^sEa);S,X5tP wJie};&^_ YRR<' $[k hhil>v5@z],Y8==+P{ƞt1 eatSra=&X'u1M1g7:7b,V6`NW뫗MEU9)c}u|^ 7y O5S8kW#m Nڠbe`h,9ODKq=,B7Bi>c᷵r1V0`<7]Np>Px8N'NKҵA)mDY)3+vggkpÅDFx %.^RCk4׀뉉`E(usa`1{Tl0Qo$ hCVCZι =fDkumJůO &ϮV?8A ̪5uߩy5)tcrx׶r)p.<)2I7Gc BE?zZ?ߢTW^'X\c [sL,hqq0/J;L e/*%Rm?Vx!\9\Pir1's(##Iߤ\/99ZG I ^e3 Qy`Ln6[ jp@>܁2Qp EiFO1;ۄ<#RC?H(Q2]H wi0BxR+h+mzXs4*f8ֹ޸9 7]MbCfm{H̤; K_ҧhkw2r􁻊s̸rj8lZ]?)G#N) $l9}H~Ei?]ˑcDۣƃ!xыQ$Z8X`G. Np_.` sXijN ƞa,>NJ) XD)IE$p>yF{=?5bR6OAD,WQP\asͨ@C2Hݢ|HGЉԏ+$PEc")փ?G7޴vc` й: _T.Ry 7 P(Ȗ+;K+`\ǟ"B ֑1ɒQyt~bĶ#[bW;UXk,&G:4@qP`Ch@ YI~u#N6SO>)P/dU[ō3_ʻ<BILyĘH㒰y3gGX_*! Az(IKmqG=.F4J9Fg$U`fq=F4@q/kgр2cDH "?^q%*e84^j;]PFۆSLe `}of d%fE^+#3˔@VPnU>Uz Q:1ѣ=X?~P £Ws"C,&M񣽶VtɠݎK|1І10*MM2n@f 5yz&].6J1h7kSv8M髕}W>O~5b=P顽H3`S:,2׎,?Y4nUz =:H I? K4Ga2/$yQkn"σpactpPG mۭ-G؊~<-lo䃇Ezʾ9ybxYKBZr *N<; $,B`E‚*"t36ĘFP#r?W=kVbk@b&C&OG#| H #_}#լaPfND4b0y+:Q)3o&bKadef7v(Գ7!_rl|"ݿKE?ܟp%TΠ^Y4.OBF\ F.vG_40LEħ@sQ`b^ EO+R#m0YUx uhJN:1=#"B5NYI8@hR0ަJV2.B.?F[IG蟥 =NS=+,MB)mOA gM`ANn1N?|0!P?zC&\\Γ\VbK:Hޖ7)L;c@l)F2:фSh>R_[6TT^8^c5y话ſ3eEl0Ld\cy Kf)(Eojo^d]z58:OXJU1d-UP\3R=?AN*73P;`%犆*@J^[ǽaщZ2`mpZ=~{&v[RE*<8aTLR ׾w6L3^.5$5?6(,| 4:x ӎ;tɴGy ' ᫘W{-b¤#n;f:D  52sq[¤!&Jp*=Uќn|& Gce,z}s_EL=&][<}d Ns#eGэ;ƊK@Wljk*gZp YDc_>[eU;NcA憢.8ҿXX]T~h#:O ] _Z4qΕp>㗠(:7GNgjMg0 'yKXyG !Νc0qCsf9XR:mm>X|љph-gׄ>8nafdVՓ-;Lgْuc¬h۱vu: nkW sB#4k<\Wɔ BCp@O$S٩ K.hli<:&Ru[u+r-&9K]:Dh@_Fha 3;YqRĪh2#i K(2.{TA!bG*tUae1+&쟾嫯A/^՝ ɰSqT2R;FLnk++MRKEO&F/:"=[Wt։;F6 M 3:#EOgEt^bmRw&pOKf,]Jto J.x(L5RGDrcxE (h]q/k%\!3@;^ ʹP1TtU=tta0 c$XHɘ3;1K$niKRhd3QiqQ}cJٔ#Pex өfېoxBHʣ8nm 8 )SFBx5^mDܵf΀ۜU}lD;''o_}L-2Ž/cUQ;]1UU1'D v]!4B)vHcۂ U/bz[L$q4Q[_VB~\XN 0oLTŐ$5|YfkGhspPa|*X=S xRd Im|y9t ;+X:!1 'XBܗfVފ*Vh49/bka&X87 t%/ UpܓM$P'rΆA ^ZOA^)_T7ƽS񊽽 Fv9;)+g~0eo_^UK_,S*7F(__7JiYw(:C9Kf7$]tz<hg =8UrGU##p-kBɊۀ9l}ꉿ2Q}c,vm7؛`;Ɛ0V@`UE6<^cl28mam} U}@Ò+TYGa=ވ{A-IH@tvwثc'uH9f|%ruEsQkg2w5UaCj[8ow50ְyL-n'10"; *#=˽ca gZBឮ5fɣmosSqϮR')] D1ӋFe :w l*3s#(0CeT80, ߌrEWݘv?XMmhSmzLKP+䱱o[D. y]ޮ7ήR8?*MڒSꖎ ]G!b^K|!?mx DMBQ1)LǢl̷Yyr6+AOVQ^x"\o1{(*^[:Mpp`%Xg"x=ՊV)>Fև\~D ~!^&]Ƥ8+|}ecwG0 ;;o dkr:"+nI qGM~Ƭ=3| ׵WGP[]g\ꍄ1nӳ#nj𴿟Ofo HM1iN۽馧/sY; _@+*%%h t=yN{6Veܔ*'Pax.M"YsͰ[,Oj[ټ~u%Yd4i -OvQ3E  LNkOy骺 TǸ*| 3%Svw?v26ק$$c[Ҁ}ʻ*Aom1rV *n>w2B'}?D>x(2_~y(`7m濳/MvlcǶuPtY 9RIK]e;wS9]f‹ `!}О\oii2ofͤgE}&F[ʸ|.[?mT6^֗/eu(|M7a;U\<:wz`i5w*]E["mPi@mf *,I`9"#)4A7 Ø\VckU[}&mvt$YVw$蟾lUO}r(  ́( l57F5])DV&򾏹4K埿;"̐'N4,5vWj2V<ʏ&}3G"lH(<'cXǖ_<m

谁能给我一些好听的英文句子加翻译
谁能给我一些好听的英文句子加翻译

谁能给我一些好听的英文句子加翻译
20则英文“绝句”软语飘香
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  被爱给你力量,爱人给你勇气.
  The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt with heart.
  世界上最美好最漂亮的东西是看不见的,也摸不着的.它们必须用心去感应.
  No matter how far apart we are, my thought always find their way back to you. Missing you.
  无论我们相距多么遥远,我的思念总在你的身边.想你!
  The hardest part is being away from you…the best part will be when we’re together again. Missing you, with all my heart.
  最难莫过离你而去…最好莫过重新欢聚.全心想你.
  I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself.
  我从来不认为安逸和享乐是人生本来的目的.
  Don’t ever forget, you are loved very, very much!
  千万不要忘记,你拥有无尽的爱!
  I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday and love today.
  我不害怕明天,因为我经历过昨天,又热爱今天.
  The value of life lies not length of days, but in the use of we make of them.
  生命的价值不在于能活多少天,而在于我们如何利用这些日子.
  Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.
  勇气是其他美德攀登的梯子.
  Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
  与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛.
  You don’t love a girl because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her!
  你不是因为她的美丽而爱她,而她却因为你的爱而美丽.
  Love alone could waken love!
  只有爱才能唤醒爱!
  I’ll never forget the time we share together.
  我永远也不会忘记我们在一起的日子.
中英对译24佳句
1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的.改变能改变的,接受不能改变的
  Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
  
  2.能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶
  Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
  
  3.怨言是上天得至人类最大的供物,也是人类祷告中最真诚的部分
  Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to God.
  
  4.智慧的代价是矛盾.这是人生对人生观开的玩笑.
  Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays on philosophy of life.
  
  5.世上的姑娘总以为自己是骄傲的公主(除了少数极丑和少数极聪明的姑娘例外)
  Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones.
  
  6.如果敌人让你生气,那说明你还没有胜他的把握
  It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your rivals from the fact that you’re irritable against them.
  
  7.如果朋友让你生气,那说明你仍然在意他的友情
  From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you sitll care about the friendship between you.
  
  8.令狐冲说“有些事情本身我们无法控制,只好控制自己.” 可是,他算什么!
  “ Something is out of our control, so we have to command ourselves.“ said Linghu Chong, a known character in a Chinese novel about persons adept in martial arts(武侠小说?). Who is, however, fucking he?
  
  9.我不知道我现在做的哪些是对的,那些是错的,而当我终于老死的时候我才知道这些.所以我现在所能做的就是尽力做好每一件事,然后等待着老死.
  Only till my natural death.could I tell which of what I have been doing is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then wait to die a natural death.
  
  10.也许有些人很可恶,有些人很卑鄙.而当我设身为他想象的时候,我才知道:他比我还可怜.所以请原谅所有你见过的人,好人或者坏人
  Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are.
  
  11.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里.
  “You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.“ Fish said to water.
  “But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.“ Answered water.
  
  12.快乐要有悲伤作陪,雨过应该就有天晴.如果雨后还是雨,如果忧伤之后还是忧伤.请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别. 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你!
  Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.
  
  13.死亡教会人一切,如同考试之后公布的结果?虽然恍然大悟,但为时晚矣!
  Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, That is, it’s too late to take a tumble.
  
  14.你出生的时候,你哭着,周围的人笑着;你逝去的时候,你笑着,而周围的人在哭!
  When you were born, you’re crying but lookers-on were smiling. When you are passing away, you’re smiling but lookers-on are crying.
  
  15.男人在结婚前觉得适合自己的女人很少,结婚后觉得适合自己的女人很多
  Man might think that few women fit him before his marriage, and contrarily when they get married.
  
  16.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了
  Among thousands of people, you meet those you’ve met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.
  
17.每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易:被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨.
  Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily concealed by habbits, blured by time, and eroded by laziness( or inertia?).
  
  18.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己
  Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself.
  
  19.《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的.要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下
  While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you‘ll be beat down by it.
  
  20.真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的
  A true love is what doesn‘t strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
  
  21.生命中,不断地有人离开或进入.于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了.生命中,不断地有得到和失落.于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了. 然而,看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?
  There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn‘t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?
  
  22.我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑.在苦苦挣扎中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你会感到一种生命的暖意,或许仅有短暂的一瞥,就足以使我感奋不已.
  It‘s true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
  
  23.我不去想是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想,身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影.
  I wouldn‘t care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn‘t care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal.
  24.后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪.后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误.所以不要后悔
  Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a bigger mistake than mistake itself, so never regret.
希望对楼主有帮助^-^

119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

全部展开

119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop * such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

收起