英语造句 用would rather和well worth造句 要有中文翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/08/17 12:14:49
英语造句 用would rather和well worth造句 要有中文翻译
xn@_e@{_`+l^6E E-!(A㐒 MGe9%'f̎#堿tr,N/s$Ҁ"[ǔr8NVب/Z4#1~p&y6#-0` qZr{Qӡ )˟Ctby#QhT(Spp&g=^O&46IJInM+%B:JA(H}iX`e l1-@v6W1CTiMopC;tȳf֨lxjؠlvd5"uIxr/gjBGظ;ʐ{f]6IF/p^2(x dڰ ;U|rk EyQd#H 3^r`wUX~o)WHLW 4rRx42LBH`yP3,]-ȴB;p&uzqu~Q> *Udطa<ٞoר?Z .m

英语造句 用would rather和well worth造句 要有中文翻译
英语造句 用would rather和well worth造句 要有中文翻译

英语造句 用would rather和well worth造句 要有中文翻译
I would rather sing than dance.
我宁愿唱歌也不愿跳舞.
I would rather go by car.
我还是愿意坐小汽车去.
I would rather go today than tomorrow.
我宁愿今天去,而不愿明天去.
His suggestions are well worth considering.
他们的提议很值得考虑.
I doubt whether it is well worth doing so much homework.
我怀疑做这么多的家庭作业是否值得.
The palace is well worth another visit.
这座宫殿值得再参观一下.

I would rather go there by bike.
我宁愿骑车去。
This book is well worth reading.
这本书值得一读。

I would rather remain poor than get money by dishonest means.
我宁可安于贫穷,也不愿用不当手段赚钱。
I agree that the book is well worth reading.
我同意这本书很值得一读。