中英文租赁对话

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/07/13 18:13:41
中英文租赁对话
x}V]oF+-@3h 6hX HKD$CoTk;cIԖ8) gH=C2J, ygs9sYZn-F/㿚>ܝroڽoXk.(ccLnyEqL'=(v4??`VthЊWpX_ipv9^~-΢GنX],s8= V3=Z;=X6\'`W-ّsI1NSXYNf1m,ǫaf/>Zfv=)fblll:>Ɋh%'kOZbuccE&?)=&DzuYȪ|wX}:~*;gh3lEW 5xe%j f[Ӧ&;Oqz/&[\):~_lI0U͘b<4g4Q3\␡Yr e4'g.UNþ7"֗lWg(Sjđ7Ѡ FTSx4ncU>jS9Հ;8ߨlp )ɴj@ 7u6a{\KRv9"1SV+$z*?jvz*]cuw2-l}UxX~%9F*6wS0Vt\lTԮ_bBgA} >{!VS ~/RihChDMAI `qi`?Le='b,_Ʈq$ ԪMy<I!*:S0~oxݣ#+r6\ՀW;~%kp xFqO1$vr^!{mJkXlֹ EDE8#<ba^}p˶j u 륌p;<ޡnGp< SG,%"FŰKWCڿ Q\(b$>Mj!G+4Qeqޖ3{2jz$vp;9/3^Bb#Jkfod ImS/ӠjyeIo7>>Q2z"ϙA)V|h4Tg&҆zidLt,E˙gYЅQ6I' [\_YG;_],|H6kMD:.o"\brv]>iMM!_VP'D|(٬d9@pW.C@)3d=;G…|=UYJ]/ȉHSݗ y.tu@X~˲s# PCh@[B_aq)G*h驉0L]bu^0 <@L fX Dw5W˚>-S4#~oER~XCrF :Iu`У ە.?WDk7;kw)6_Ć|-zqJ;=suJn4MZ>>$1znh4K5%fHhG.GTd, V)os {={VA𒇖gA6;?MCn%~%*a2Kg8SKQL߻718M*gW{~

中英文租赁对话
中英文租赁对话

中英文租赁对话
协商租赁条件 - 房地产英语情景对话系列
罗伯茨一家最终看中了鲁宾逊花园的房子.他们决定把它租下来.但是他们觉得租金太高了,还想把墙纸换一换.于是罗伯茨一家通过代理和业主进行了协商.
A--Agent Mr. Chen 物业代理陈先生
B--Client 1 Mr. Roberts 客户一 罗伯茨先生
C--Client 2 Mrs. Roberts 客户二 罗伯茨太太
A: Mr. Roberts, I am so glad that your family likes the unit so much.
罗伯茨先生,我很高兴你的家人喜欢这房子.
B: Mr. Chen, we have seen many apartments, and finally agreed to rent the Robinson Garden flat.
陈先生,我们已经看过很多公寓了,最后我们同意租鲁宾逊花园的房子.
C: The appliances and furniture suit our taste. Also, the rooms are big enough for our kids. However, could you help us to negotiate a better rent with the landlord?
用具和室内家具很符合我们的品味.而且,对我的孩子来说,房子也够大.但是,你可以帮我们和业主商量一个合理的租金吗?
A: How much is it?
你认为多少呢?
B: I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand HK dollars per month. Also, is there any rent-free period?
我希望把每月租金减到四万港币.另外,有没有免租期呢?
A: I'll have to discuss it with the landlord first.
这个问题我必须先与业主协商.
(After half an hour, the Roberts' family comes back to the ABC properties Company Agency)
(半小时后,罗伯茨一家回到ABC物业代理公司.)
B: Any good news for me?
有没有好消息呢?
A: Yes, after a long talk with the landlord, he promised to reduce the monthly rent to forty- three thousand HK dollars. The rent-free period is fourteen days. These are very reasonable terms. What do you think?
有的,和业主协商后,他答应每月租金减到四万三千港币.免租期为十四天.这些条件非常合理,你认为怎样?
B: Well, let me see. The total for the monthly rent, management fee and government rates will be forty-five thousand dollars. I think it is still too high. What if the rent includes the government fees?
让我想一想.租金,管理费加上政府税金,每个月总共是四万五千港币.我觉得还是高了些. 租金能不能包括政府税金?
C: Also, is it possible for me to have painted walls instead of the wallpaper?
另外,墙壁能否刷漆来代替墙纸呢?
A: Let me call the landlord now. Please have a seat.
我立刻联系业主,请坐一下.
(After ten minutes, they finally agree to the lease terms.)
(十分钟后,双方同意所有租赁条件.)
A: The landlord will come to my office in fifteen minutes. Both parties have to sign a provisional tenancy agreement.
业主十五分钟后会到公司.然后双方签订一份临时租约.
C: Great. Thank you, Mr. Chen.
太好了,谢谢,陈先生.
A: You're welcome.
不用客气.