哪里有外贸英语对话带翻译的?关于塑料模具方面的.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/26 15:00:36
哪里有外贸英语对话带翻译的?关于塑料模具方面的.
xZmSו+ݪݪ imrgCe;T[30f'=`Iī0 ~L|_sG(R99~Zz9 XT[Kq5> YxWڬ|,-j4X:kԧ=n?SRx/T4i~x<=ufG«xިT1ufd]n#m ϶ ?kŒ)}4mX/k[gό^+!-noM˺% kb> W19^[vj~4֦Eﲎg[.i7_ Cs!ՠgcRƐ[=mLj\)a~OZ@VZS>*'z򪱷0Lk+uaʶz^nxƣ9iY= -7Vy˾dl#|MV!.nS0l/Sd5=q Vt݌]إy7Ŭ|fm%"JD /ZiGA?Fa{ՓsIO>Vgljfɱ4q?;K^95,YwvNsQ:gNlYj^6_GDr9PRsoM̾Ash ^[2qy8lnCUhyuhe'b_,gGXCAƏi1ZYd-&zbEn꿯K5xXFD$?=Kl\Gp2lk 'Gp١}֘ _)?]UNzm.iAowx؛>sJb-~m8@:3\ &Z˜+7G/@*8?Ts/UWKi_êX= 瑅zxp_=kfsaX-7'DackR](vt H;[KweӉ^eRf%k.0W/!˵Yѓ,bdySi1-0㻬=D@"#Z\ټUGC$v)۔#B:zI3XӒc]4z,IA g`ϖ*+9C6U$)CuC$ e,<Tp*5?L@^ &{QxiI "%cx?+5_?wHa*~P.ĴDZj} ԫ3o.%X1imRmiѡV@qSOzuO]UZ D5рbl; HXrι`xGMGd3ҡ WA!& ,.0+QSwOԕcS~~<'|P0T&abC^]6vقg> M4f' d2 T^6~MU2V<5ԃ{#%9֟"/A#C"(}{SQ "z33 ќCGv|"7@t{+_ْ8Yˡ/y:x/k!XӰz\ {iBilkjW<5e 2;tsd9#n/93‡Z~4O #sDzl0@JeA4r 6D3>m}Td'٥;m*%J:hc<|,mG1h{$)aa[q)[@Wc NHK0hz GBXF/ :_>qK )XCO m$~m:NePjOZ`.maM\7ڑeq>68e:l KHEEH!!{kr J!q=Ff$5 '׈׫[`ZYIm슪 gA-!7}Ήا܂'Xu=mt/KYrJ$%E\-F WI|VGf9ND+_] m4QRsyx"o~q/d[{V/ x^#vop]O+e;cُr6)jaHRy!J;k -,B!H0hju5.nP^Ղ܊etp[#?BX: A@ Q h?9cctON3[+Wցeh+aZfPLMLrj<-JǬzR?? ńT44rʷqb?c:L?>%oҢiQՃ'mA.t46^ÃhZ[C76avkƻlw楕`7BZ|4nH{^{v y_P> w&$:Gkm#*bGG3_D[ָ&:ϗ0 cL'NN3-gD M:~K2y>Tp@]PL#LK!P֟k8Y[ 4udK_(H0_i?`>'Fqp|X >s\$ru8g eYܒ󼬗WB.|퓹3mk6M3%"+a7Hfh Lu˛fTa`_vk o$;_7qфIxADR{Ns4EoS( z:MF`Tq097Gge_FZBc@@Nn\ea;Hp[cr@GZj8R>vkE~n\Pw$G p/8dHzOk⌌qwqcڒN1qQqؚj|<+`{)'{ȧy*$%g+ID D,nh!&N{;a[ 0;{xkCOHяb !ĨzͶK{~JԙE9BC /][+NRqg.ya:N‹tMMAUJ9򒮒FWgdS먙o:: V펤t}'?JINdK2` ftꆔOQZgtSO3T:JLA&ȭ9-Xmb A;9\N=;ɜ$^)Oz$009)iC,LqlG"5:"he"! c09/S۟ lMmL˱:o:XLHrC~ ? _;vxjIx~otFig|;?q䙚{(nV N}!pn}”$'$LOdíIP-]c(qڪ8s AKTQ\:/Uqv~!WG<[X Ŭ{553y/OaPҐ)qh9)qOT{N&[Dɶ)e>%w<ʒӍܮM`zwU5CzEw:`yPES]<L^H^i kGUZo,.k,>yʠKcgj}Ƙ›˦SY}TXlo aem}Jb[cj^_#K\RqY:6^$duŷKvQsfrz-cAiR&gG+x6|GN[b|jIҎ~_I7h 1,oGhE} ` }!Ñ{Cr|i7P~oqʿ/VQr9<|E7ԳpOnqhFcR^%ou;l ڪ\z

哪里有外贸英语对话带翻译的?关于塑料模具方面的.
哪里有外贸英语对话带翻译的?关于塑料模具方面的.

哪里有外贸英语对话带翻译的?关于塑料模具方面的.
客:你好刘先生,请问这是你们工厂还是公司,或者展厅.
where I can see the products, where we are heading for? factory or office, showroom?
我:是我们的公司,里面有展厅,有着你要的那些产品可以观看.
This is our company along with showroom. you can meet all products there.
客:你们的工厂在哪里?
Where is your factory?
答:在深圳关外,广州,我们有三个工厂,木质、玻璃钢、沙发蒙皮
Outside downtown. and another one in Guangzhou. we have professional wooden/fiberglass/upholstery producers.
客:你们什么时候建立的
how long have you been established?
我:1998年
客:时间很长了
well. such a long time?
我递上名片:是的,现在我们出口额在700万美金左右,在这行已经很久了. 我指着他手里FREEROOM的图册:这一家是专业做沙发的,大概有三年历史.
Yes. now our turnover of exportation is around 7 million. we have been this area for a long time. (watched the catalogue in his hand)
This is a sofa manufacturer with 3 years history.
客:你们有图册吗?
Do you have catalogue?
我:有的,除网站之外,我们也有图册.
Yes, besides the web we have catalogue too.;
客:你们是工厂还是贸易公司?
Are you a manufacturer or just trading.
我:我们属于设计类公司,自己出资购买原版,和那些专业的木制,五金,玻璃钢,弯木等专业家具制造者合作.和他们有着5年以上的加工制造协议.所以我们一般的家具都会很专业,只做高档市场.我们提供和库存材料,保证基本的销售量.
We are belonging to a design company. Cooperated with the professional wooden/hardware/fiberglass/veneer furniture manufacturers with a 5 years agreement of design & production. They cannot sell to any ones. So our market towards to the premium market. We offer the stock and material to keep basic sales rate.
客:那样很好,但是我们能有机会去看厂吗?
That sounds great, but if there is any opportunity to see your factory?
我:我们一般是合作以后才会,不过大部分产品什么的你可以在我们仓库验货看到.而且我们的供应商分布不均,比如这款弯木椅是在韶关制作,大概400多公里,这款办公椅是在中山,200多公里.但是我们常住QC和采购在厂里控制所有.所有包装会在出货前在仓库重新审核或再包装.我们现在除了质量,服务优势之外,由于年采购量大,价格方面也有优势,对于每款产品的数量,我们可以重新根据现实汇率再给一个比较竞争力的价格.
Maybe after cooperation. but majority of products that you can see in our warehouse in your inspection. and our producers are dividedly in different cities. For example this chair was produced in Shaoguan, about 400kms far .this office chair produced in Zhongshan, about 200kms far. But usually our QC and buyer lived in factory to control everything. all packaging must be controlled in our warehouse before load on truck and container. Except for the quality and service. we have competitive point on prices because we kept a buying rate each year. Regarding the quantity of each product we can see the currency now and give a nicer pricing to you.
客:你们的确很专业.那样的话到时我们去你们仓库验货也是可以的.
Definitely you are professional. so we will see if we can inspect your goods at your warehouse then我:这些皮管全是真皮,意大利皮,并且有半ANILINE.
This piping are full italian leather with aniline dyed.
客:皮制比先看的两家要好,但是垫子厚度怎么会
The leather is better than your competitions. but seems the cushions are not very thick.
我:原版是九公分,这是原版COPY出来的,如果你看到是大垫子,那表明是错误的做法,在国外销售的单价会打折扣.
Original vintage is 9cm.this is copied by vintage and if you saw a thick cushion that is wrongly pruduction.when you can only sell 1/5 of original vintage price,but if the sample more like original will make it at least 1/3 of original vintage price.
客:为什么坐垫下面是布?
Why there is fabric under the cushion.?
我:原版的下面也是布,但是靠垫是皮.
Original is also fabric, but the back cushion is full leather.
我将靠垫递给客人,客人表示满意.
我:您看看这个弯度,这个坐垫和鞍皮带的角度,如果您看过原版您应该知道,我在瑞典也有客人,他们卖得非常好.
You see this bend part and angle between saddle leather straps and seat cushion. if you saw original you will know that. I used to have clients in Sweden and this sell the best.
客:虽然我个人喜欢厚一点的,但是你说过你的东西象原版,也许真的依照你说的的确薄的会好.
although I like to be little more thick, but you told your goods more like original vintage. so perhaps you are right.
我:您看一下五金抛光,看一下这些线条.
Please check the polish work and piping.
客:我很满意
Yes it is good.
客人第二个看的是CF021
我将脚踏放了下来
客:非常不错,你们的确做的时间很长
Very nice., seems you really did a long time on this.
我:您看,这皮管也是真皮.坐垫靠垫全是PU海棉.木纹清晰,接口干净.
You see this full leather. the cushion is made of polyurethane foam. Clear curve and clean connection.
客:的确好看,能看一下背面吗
sure. can I see its back?
我:转了过来,给他看了深胡桃色的背面
客:非常好看
Nice
我:这两根脚都是全铝的,是HERMAN MILLER的版本.我们曾经因为产品太象还收到过他们的律师信
This is full alu.herman miller version. we used to receive lawyer letters because too similar as original.
客:这个背面还可以做什么颜色?
Can you do any other colors?
我:可以做8种颜色,我们网站上有色板
we can do 8 colors more. There is color pads at our web.
客:谢谢
thank you.
我:皮也可以做四种颜色
We also can do 4 colors of leather.
客人第三个看的办公椅
客:这办公椅真的质量很好
Yes it is very nice quality
我:您看,这个和原版一样,是热压的,很多人坐缝线的.这个模具也是全铝合金一次成模的.很多人把这个经典系列是用材料零件拼出来的.
you see this is hot seam as original. Many people do stitiching, and this base is a molded model, many supplier do combinations.
客:对!我看过原版,原版是热压的.我相信你们是买过原版COPY的.
yes I have seen original vintage at Stockholm. it is hot seam. I believe that you bought a vintage.
我:您看,这个椭圆的地方,是不是会写着VITRA
you see this ellipse part, did wrote "vitra"
客:(笑)你对原版的确也很熟悉
You are very familiar with original vintage too.
我:这个椅可以坐三种高度,120#管比较适合北欧市场.
This chair can do 3 heights. And 120# is more suitable for Scandinavian Market.
客:对,我刚想问这个问题
Yes I was about to ask.
我:您试坐一下,感觉一下
Please try it and feel.
客:十分感谢.
Thank you very much.
客人第四个看的CF009
问:这个是下面有木的吗
Are there any wooden parts downstairs?
我:这和原版一样,是用皮垫拼的,(我拿出一块皮垫)
This is like original vintage, combined by leather cushion.
客:的确,这就是我想要的原版效果.
This is exactly I want
我:(累)对不起展厅太小,拔不出来
Sorry this is small space and I cannot get it out.
客:行了,关键是看看下面就好了,我很满意
It is enough to see only the part below. it is good.
客人看的第五个CF005
问:你们能做橡皮筋的钢架连接吗
Can you do plastics instead of nylon fabric?
我:可以的,不过这样的布带更扎实
Yes, but it is more stable when use the elastic cloth/
问:你们的这个躺椅一般,和其他人差不多,价格好象过贵了一点
The chaise is just so so. And price little more high.
我:我们使用的钢管是2MM的,而其他很多人用1.5MM,这样我们的也更稳,然后我们和他们的皮质也不一样.
We used 2mm thickness stainless steel tubular and many people used 1.5mm, and we are more stable and our leather is different.
问:好的,这个我需要考虑考虑,躺椅似乎不是你们的优势.
Sure, But I have to consider about it. Maybe your company not focus on this item.
我:到时候你一起买的时候,我们可以考虑给个更好的价格,但是我能肯定你在国外这款躺椅一定能卖到更好的价格.
When we buy together we can offer a better quote. I am sure you can sell with nicer price.
问:好的,我相信你.
Sure thing.
客人跟我去谈价格:
问:CF004 我要40个椅,20个脚踏 你能给我什么价格.
I need 40 chairs with 20 ottomans what price can you offer me?
我:在现行汇率之下,椅子我们一般报出去220USD/pc 脚踏是120USD/PC
In actual currency this chair we usually quoted 220USD/pc,120 for ottoman.
客:你能给我200USD/pc. 100USD/pc吗
Can you do 200/chair 100/ottoman?
我:如果是样品单的话我们会报到400美金一套,您也看到了质量,我们不会牺牲任何质量来打价格战
If we do sample order we will quote 400. you saw quality and we never sacrifice quality for price war.
客:那好吧, 210USD/pc 115USD/pc
That is fine 210 and 150
我:好的,汇率计算为7.1
Currency calculated as 1:7.1
客:以后美圆会回来的
It will come back again.
我:回来之后我们会调整价格.:)
When it is back we will adjust to the rate today.
客:CF021呢
What about lounge chair set
我:一般为380USD,给你可以360USD
Normally 380. but we can offer 360.
客:345USD吧,我可以尝多拿一点
Maybe 345 then i can take more.
我:柜型大概多大
What type of container.
客:40尺以上
40ft or hq
我:好的,价格接受
Okay accepted
客:CF035 CF018
Office chairs.
我:批发价格一般是230美金
whole price normally 230USD
客:210美金如何
How is 210?
我:20件以上可以做到
More than 20pcs we can do.
客:好的,我尽量
Okay I will try best for this!
客:CF005 能做到170左右吗
Can you 170 at chaise?
我:最低只能210,而且我们只有几美金的毛利
Lowest 210.and we only have 10 usd as profit.
客:我考虑一下
I will think about it.
客:那好吧,我暂时很满意,质量很好,也很专业.和你给我介绍的都是一样的,在本周我会给你答复能否在你这里落单,当然价格方面我们也有近一步的保留,不过你们的质量真的不错. 那么,你有车能送送我们吗,我来了两家工厂,他们都有车来接,并且老板也一起陪同.
Okay. that is good. Currently I am very satisfied. Nice quality and nice company. I will reply you this week to see if I can place order. of course I will sit on computer to compare everything then make a decision. By the way, can you send me to the hotel? I visited 2 factories they all picked me up

佛山龙谦中外培训翻译

百度塑料模具专业网站。。或者一些外贸网站