英语翻译如题

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/25 18:33:15
英语翻译如题
xW[OG+SZiޫ((U)UU+;o&;cv !Pc_ڝSB6C%̹|;KOCWqkʶ|MܿK?i`IL;q_7KQU5dGĊ*ݽ{74 Yp;>Ucgf~Ǻ(M±$&(fai$a`mw̹5] y0 $'d\jF' [ޝ[uo6챭,[.4 *wsixCQ ULm"4a-ÇtP-Uqty AvK_C6׀%벓yE.Xma5NC.;QK7'A ]q[+eҫzKԛ],{m09ALi7ڶ`j'Bk6G1Hm-Z] ߺʵ77|&gHv2N #ۻl;;̸Zw+5-'U^)dWG|)Պ+ 菃,$4sEfx)X>f#5;B1}uM{ȇP֬>xi8a[{&G4UlquRvW/*E)ljxҍpxͅ91%01RuS7'P̑yow;߻MA^y^4`4IR`>SjoHij2(@y &ThO=^dAPY lؚq0#࿦Sh~M5bW^}OZu c~û~,dJ|V恘@ܛ nUDiFMb}J'ibJ[(F_^aeQ@뗬[>erRyq.J74 $ ]hBkX (EdvW-y]g; k@N[\cAw%65)+"g-3C%`[ɲƥ_ 3E.xkB7rg|[\ +ih@JhRG~ u,Hz^%X,R+H(@oľ .kR4C|}K7HjL,xu0qY|d#l=DJ^*n]dF>O@?q,g| 0$|пV 94u f(D X>%2.xT OPO u7c@ěУ.}ZmBOӰj0 c_?(V&fn"*!PӃl?jZp;jqy%v6{Ő*c|5D|5Д:"-|9xqҹHWkf_*bē!oCoBhʐGfB-8z+ !GiB5?oM

英语翻译如题
英语翻译
如题

英语翻译如题
The Plagues
灾祸连连
Thus saith the Lord,thus saith the Lord,thus saith the Lord...
上帝如此说,上帝如此说,上帝如此说……
Since you refuse to free my people
既然你拒绝释放
All through the land of Egypt
我生活在埃及土地上的人民
I send a pestilence and plague into your house,into your bed
我便把灾祸与瘟疫散播到你的房屋,你的床褥
Into your streams,into your streets,into your drink,into your bread
散播你的水源、你的街道、你的美酒、你的面包
Upon your cattle,upon your sheep,upon your oxen in your field
散播到你的城堡、你土地上的牲畜
Into your dreams,into your sleep,until you break,until you yield!
散播到你的梦境、你的睡眠,直到你绝望,直到你屈服!
I send the swarm,I send the horde
成千上万,不计其数地散播
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
(Moses) 摩西:
Once I called you brother
我曾称你为兄弟
Once I thought the chance to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...
我曾这么想过……
I send the thunder from the sky,I send the fire raining down!
我要让雷电滚滚、火雨呼呼直下!
And even now,I wish that God had chose another
虽然现在,我仍希望上帝别如此绝情
Serving as your foe on his behalf
代表上帝与你为敌
Is the last thing that I wanted...
是我最不愿看到的……
I send a hail of burning ice on ev'ry field,on ev'ry town!
我要令燃烧的冰雹打击每个领土,打击每个城镇!
This was my home
那儿曾是我的家乡
All this pain and devastation,how it tortures me inside
灾难与苦痛,让我心如刀割
All the innocent who suffer from your stubbornness and pride!
更别提因为你的顽固与傲慢而受害的无辜群众!
I send the locusts on a wind such as the world has never seen
我要让蝗虫满天,就如世界的从前
On ev'ry leaf,on ev'ry stalk,until there's nothing left of green!
吃尽每一张叶,每一条根,直到大地一片荒芜!
I send my scourge,I send my sword
我派上我的鞭子,我的长剑
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
You who I called brother
我曾称为兄弟的你
Why must you call down another blow?
何苦惹祸上身?
I send my scourge,I send my sword!
我派上我的鞭子,我的长剑!
Let my people go!
让我的人民离开!
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
(Rameses) 拉美西斯:
You who I called brother
我曾称为兄弟的你
How could you have come to hate me so?
为何如此把我憎恨?
Is this what you wanted?!
这就是你想要的吗?
I send the swarm,I send the horde!
我派上我的鞭子,我的长剑!
Then let my heart be hardened
我的心因此更坚定
And never mind how high the cost may grow
无论代价有多重
This will still be so:
我还是那一句
I will never let your people go!
我绝不让你的人民类开!
(Moses) 摩西:
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
Thus saith the Lord!
上帝如此说!
(Rameses) 拉美西斯
I will not...
我绝不……
(Moses/Rameses)
Let my/your people go!
摩西:让我的人民离开!
拉美西斯:绝不让你的人民离开!