英语翻译小红帽那种也是可以的
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/07/11 04:30:06
![英语翻译小红帽那种也是可以的](/uploads/image/z/2896324-52-4.jpg?t=%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD%E7%BF%BB%E8%AF%91%E5%B0%8F%E7%BA%A2%E5%B8%BD%E9%82%A3%E7%A7%8D%E4%B9%9F%E6%98%AF%E5%8F%AF%E4%BB%A5%E7%9A%84)
英语翻译小红帽那种也是可以的
英语翻译
小红帽那种也是可以的
英语翻译小红帽那种也是可以的
Tom:Excuse me,what‘s your frist name?
汤姆:打扰一下,你姓什么?
HuHai:Hu!(who?)
胡海:胡 (谁?)
Tom:You,I want to know your frist name
汤姆:你,我想知道你的姓
HuHai:Hu Hu Hu (who who who)
胡海:胡 胡 胡 (谁 谁 谁)
Tom:Oh my God!
汤姆:哦 我的天哪!
HuHai:I’m HuHai,My frist name is Hu
胡海:我叫胡海,我的姓是胡
Tom:Oh I see
汤姆:哦,我知道了
Mom:What's the matter, sweetie? You look a little upset
怎么了,宝贝儿?你看上去有点儿不高兴。
Edward:Well, Jane criticized me that I was selfish and lazy, so we got into a fight
嗯,简批评我,说我自私、懒惰,所以我们就吵起来了。...
全部展开
Mom:What's the matter, sweetie? You look a little upset
怎么了,宝贝儿?你看上去有点儿不高兴。
Edward:Well, Jane criticized me that I was selfish and lazy, so we got into a fight
嗯,简批评我,说我自私、懒惰,所以我们就吵起来了。
Mom:Hah, don't you think what she said is true?
哈,难道你不认为她说的很对吗?
Edward:Well, I'll admit that I might be lazy and a little selfish, but…
嗯,我承认我可能很懒,还有点儿自私。但是……
Mom:Come on, sweetie, only true friends will point out your weak points.
行了宝贝儿,只有真正的朋友才会指出你的弱点呢。
Edward:I understand: Jane and I are still good friends; I should take heed of what she has to say.
我明白了,我和简还是好朋友,她说的有道理,我就应该听她的。
收起