仁爱英语八年级下册39页的课文翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/20 06:28:31
仁爱英语八年级下册39页的课文翻译
xmoVǿ{ϩݤҶJS4UJ}}al+2J@JӇhhI-EbRjB H'\ĭZ,@zjN-Lߒ4ԓw6ڦwb3oG @߻эŵbR5In"K.գcGu]36WU3 = P<+0|?a5F-^,,^z6r*?ƥ;xj1o _M-b!oێ楺E0ׂ0kwEGez7?phpܙ%Z"Y7H6cUMePn>_o8 mg^ /UGpIʰɰ?(Ne)';|o1c F0`\558P=_QP8&by4ok/|t$R+I4"=6tk?yb__x0n8ci$4,58LgI6N eGUCatxa(6|7*S#JI=b };`8LD*PP ES)W'쉩 M ē3"#I;O)U5xz`oy:)5# s"f8$ы%qc=,zYtlvQ-qA(z**#o>P4 Q&2I@l{v xUE27~>#-9»ތhS"@qSNDž$ȅ&T`:enpepЖPޮp )X9cŻ( YhGlA3sIzϖ7y

仁爱英语八年级下册39页的课文翻译
仁爱英语八年级下册39页的课文翻译

仁爱英语八年级下册39页的课文翻译
Sunday,March 28nd Sunny 星期日,三月二十二日 晴
It was a fine day today.今天是个好天气.
Darren,Kangkang and I got up early in the morning.达伦,康康和我一大早就起床了.
Then we rode to the Ming Tombs after we checked our bikes and backpacks.
在检查了我们的自行车和背包之后我们骑车去了十三陵.
After two and a half hours,we arrived at the Great Palace Gate.两个半小时后,我们到达大宫门.
In the old days,even officials had to get off their horses to walk.在古时候,就是官员也必须下马步行.
But now we just paid 30 yuan and rode our bikes along the 7-kilometer Sacred Way.
但现在我们只需30元就可以骑自行车穿过7公里长的神道.
There are many stone animals along the Way.沿路有很多石兽.
I like them very much,especially the Qilin.我非常喜欢石兽,尤其是麒麟.
It stands for peace in China.它象征着中国的祥和.
After we had lunch,we climbed up the Dragon and Phoenix Gate to take pictures./午饭后,我们爬到龙凤门上拍照.
That was a big mistake.那是一个大错误.
A guard came and shouted at us to get off.一个保安走过来大喊,叫我们下来.
We all felt frightened,so we got on our bikes and rode quickly toward the tombs.
我们都感到害怕,所以我们骑上自行车,迅速地向陵墓骑去.
While we were having fun exploring,I realized Darren was lost.当我们兴致勃勃地考察时,我发现达伦不见了.
Kangkang and I were very worried.We looked for him here and there everywhere./我和康康非常担心.我们到处找他.
We even asked a guard for help.Thank goodness!We found him at last.
我们甚至请保安帮忙.谢天谢地!最后我们找到了他.
We were so excited and happy when we met again.当我们又见面时是那样的兴奋和高兴.
What a special trip!多么特殊的一次旅行!