求英文经典语句?多的胜

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/20 18:30:03
求英文经典语句?多的胜
x}YsG_)߇kugڭn="Q$0Q*@4 }Eq%HqDܟF-x_;'nۡBfVɳ|g3y+P)-9+~~>⓯4o=sSKYIk7-Ledr)۠'GhلerVƤلպ5##eMho7ڲZڏT*wj'􇆝1t |j%I;-SO?7{gE4Yu>{wy?tzi%V-5"t mU. ޱ描;kt1Y-[Y+M`FSI3mk1DŽ25̸d;nRCMKi:m!@(Ӯ}[d~iX6=u ~h Ys.'[+ grZWD~Wyz=rk8QC7OI֥rLwh&km5]KAO5=IuN4Lгdڰi'.=L߇i Otjdi4(f}&c'Lڌlк &z7@2T8釄٩mFL?2YS&vxO[Nɛ&_xR;(Ǩ^9-59mR~+cBgt-I eG?ڿuj31ΏCc =%m^Wi4?=_6;,&!&ED}g.dAҾ2L3egnj]ζ 'RO|'ES w,wAǸg/K\~Gr{м?VgMSŖVCk-O"I5ۘitJuz$cYMt8hiW r_9D_oҪK;ALVm6RBfp[ G; Iu77kKWeV|cZ]F`[7fW٠|=>VۇRIXq{jΝh"2s$@&w"ّV {fWZKt6M$-ZOُ06H+" N2IZf08?Iٿm / jD2ef&g:퓖w֟HeV.HfD麻]} { -v1p^ei'ItY?k D[gwuϫ1 x% #B~Zô #tYHXElMI-FhNBq&NVdJ$-p |1inqRze/?~\$􇊏ȴ|} +~qB!B[`KQbv堳?CU.W.fSէmJ>j';T!Y=| 5m[T')'-õGZоҵo+1Qhd鶄ccUҞbN;FALm%DJ-'}8bf֕Hhg$:dgxavlVi~K]ʜwl $.՞Kn/Z t&\;`/6kZ _$vֈݖ$/FK,,]EpgU{hrΎIx][; ӄG7kdn3 `Taɟ8̙}B?KB mM)q# J@LI:ҝ \`Z褏O1Lz6 )Jfi1DT{N>_i) ֈ]y҈'eݽHPrS9_Q",r %;{! }w#Ru=903:fZv9o\[1Rȿ:}'l3f߱K& J?4|u䕔-慩p=nW4bxp$`/m az+ )dN0I6"M@6cm,fŦkl{C[-=A>WtJtV6qCĄ2Fue\W b424ߟ,31ˮ"|\?/4gcĝ /t2g !7!:m:Y~M5A084Fd™:^y/IJw%RR:չmwIbBMZL3LeBcwA ~51F'Uߚ)Ж t(^8Cc`}bhrVy 3|Y8ww*};Cp\jdh&Ld'F=z p{L7\N/EFV^YrdNXD?p9~KE;#ـ:OI?A/kHi; %(J5QGqa0&WZn%P: tZNzY6X )sr}NVI0lunOmbԅY$[)ɑh"Iv򝴓>bNvt֛xq"oQoQgsb?ȓKt* 7 d'p$RgNmیj虐MPȥYr!'3v.I8`=Q%wվX6TbD\Nb,"ZY=wZҷ$/G&'ɠ[$@ V !^9Yߙi!Jz1?? 1lBH']9.4vj2K. aZ&)*pe gk7V Vр/vjՒQov ;@@bibOӄ;CPtVftnHXiPg Y{SBf! T4+R̦ x2&=!PRIhg%sG!be16ۀgB9yVD`یLW6- bV# 3eۓ C?=y'p"+q$&jxytϜy)M+Ɂ C< m^ BJح>FK zK.zrRLOEYp玝~g}p&W{C.;1_tݑSEFU_ rt%DB xMbD]4I#w% Wa`HtPm[!I O!%B\ىխ" ?2NR¶faK56o{ 6ef ) a/q,iHDBY&itt0i+oȿcA>A Wk)<@> z0zW2-v;Ͳe_% C/>#;`h3e ̪љ1,3 $ 71\g𕬎8dEG? ȾLu4kh`oq9]ܑ+QsCRϥRF 5 .^"v䝓b(,;āM…'K>a7fwz> bAh\Cd~DL9@T*34 2 k&|_B+N]lIpk9oIcgNxDI3~ [ĊV/[-\0n_"&{E*LZE49πz]LPљ~)o&WwFM` 7+ sZw˫(;c3 B 8z/=^:},h 9A?h3c5h[xT+2&!d*bqx' 3n~g쑀_V)|;. {*aemt"!Mfa[S9$F0->54\zW]hFt&߭>;% ҧug+EtӾbd ?LK̔8fbv@ؔi>dݖrȴ1zےH!8oqP ߦ{¶AyALN$b$OHAS (vŀ9Oegp|_A /W6~ht5l8\3h P!P[:\<5L|155=v5g3}>W3K0-M1-}`gi͐gl 6^uURvd>Ъ3Wl*Nߠ!' 2Ө[ RJ[oB4UXm ir;g]N>ܧSENG фI %Ӆtj1 >2 FU;Nkgb+"o¯9܍4? HH p>ŤvGpΉeb7vAd(G8"›0hIv_3_|"C܏I=؆ʰ0|"vLSO*j음|#z7bGc ab6Ұ9)9i8ۢlzmwS}WGMޓ!DHNr׿.;b!)^"h(;#ne<`8k:@ DOz\_G+B}pG"}F*c 9S +9ïdZo؆PTx=UJCd̳6B14[|@,(/CRgNϢl>CX@{9z+vQya\qPƳ:Iesi|z /&~+FNiIQ ҖNsu^G-Bkǟ|dߛM?T G6L NyfmVCC!N3o5I UR? 1e)nzH(x-k9KDb׻ mL~Qp&,\z(m,BaȻ;KXG(%-&ǨE8R *9$aÏ#6"fNla OXL Ic8OGJ8v;. nUS|_' ,FrWem({w]T)|t;:ୗ*5I ޻:mΓ+rk* zen2dmQk'yR;ϟoDY ՞g4IM,63᎝`72鍜'|'lcfˆށ=%oȿ,/ˤGV~Kj "O-^ ]~4YDS4.%|jR8 -vQx=;qiUYg[]~!OTNGpm8BzBЙ Qd[sN6ܙ#hxF `{!u<ٮPېju6:_׷'w%ƽ)L˧M"휄zۼ1¸;8QfljI,jXjՏ 2')tG?d eOgr>3n&7rIMҀq+5#[G~һ\ufR:wnF988kK[h*qiL*@)1z/hڅe0D?\b%<,H *'z\ԏq6=:RKts~SqOg6{<+A iUpvY!!Ss8ד^8$Ke<*gLh\&-'w_\.]"8f* +4_{N7zF@mr^"eҹ H0fFd 5F\c8v^E=a[Ԗ?6+af*W$r_U٨9IJ8{ vy0?ʑa]NйD%jtkȎAH_\^.Npf,#[&C6&8xN ExrPFLv :4=r7,\Fp!־3u$wB i!^DW uQN!qLEFbaR*pgyk6B:|x@2 Kf3|C_zb[MLpsP3#Pꯍ\[0D3f2`^w_:WRԩ?( #d+@QZBwr16.|"njH  i ב;yh{6RV!=x.8Ж&e; >G&,YBPqv* CtZG_rw.ZJ#'' '"1Tev)@жᢃHcd;IdsS'IkHBD)Lǁ);\J%ū_$I#턕?N۰#P.:Ē?9Z?[̻_(Ȳ8VVv8kQÚn57"( 4qmlRpRR|L9 %bjߩ7yҠꈞKIFدz^v#yVHW(XgܬԀ3f@VБH*ywN`Lj$ZFxoWJHg P{`=UxJeϡ17Dg%tY c+W0Ud + SrtnRuYR^C 84y "$*hEQC0} TÑ~-9a;򁝚Plد6pt򣜺Ț4 ȭ յH_e% o: u[/ng#D>0´E#`J?;2Å}rP&i0wIպ2po5ʳ9} bșq\EvHrE$_wҪǕ`yCKƱ31wE}ör(9$lȤs^tCTj.>= >~ʮa/r62 ׺(VLa 2pYAƷrȣÔP!n\ Q"dlh33>GDk.NT LRh{r\a". heKc ~.k}kLNqvnR^9{㯼7tMLy4<+hwc#(<νڬ 1.MsPʄ:,65vU\:2aYc?o FsIo~FvL0>RxS0v{{u+T. Do3`+.AfEꊍbA ̌d1g26>9Rr[} [MM3FD 3IZfDlw2=hGɰ9jhb.b>u rd^aXCn,2!ZqyΞI?cf<_TxOƒ*({_8!BK;q bW sWҠf8ieY?ADּm =A7չU  !:_}B0:VFy7±ϕbɫ6R![Tc[j̉cNȗj{-nC;\<#kytI@JEPZU%5ħ"06N@A5Nmx]rh8ֳXGTrȌ; 9E^y;Xϲ,+5%["􏿖txe7ܩyY$TU̙]Fz ËD E];r_/+h[Ydc yrDXDV/ fC8Ȥ Vu&;ۦ_P]HbYunQN_*⴨&;Xz#A<{wcv8jjSb&;,[g'Hmݓ0s1N6ofH< %=~O_K*<⬔g>UOsuq80fƈѯd Du|Cs)e! ـ^<_)N 'QЫ.KK:G -7NMT<9PhԶg rr #7ny=go_M&d{1r " /uvEpA. HyBcH= Wg*ƍ+]. uS9EzH|.Rh:r}\EйsK$/Q$#ފ4hgBő7k.7Z"n8j'Š!PA8BHZh/z;>hS u%,ĢG 2BkhD߫ <_v6߅.$@bzyrƼdт*s_Ԇa*ok&*$Ib_|yfI 6c*@`'|[6rdIC"-N= 9$ }oZ5^0^ H{CI0_URM=RVNHėV*:A"|+U!~]X*hqὙjpCo4ːAԐ]du>Kd 2lRHZ0V j1mvܩg( b_oޮ`Y U)?\^9w#^ךoiȤN (iYwŁwRK̼~ xV'p27בJmԻn@kؙWgsbN%3'm+uWL+,\QILL;Hv;S~Qlu#a"U$vzحAv\XV?=y)kKD1DBW2 \J?TȌev&A&Z][ip%%PVMN :罤ׁ̜lV{$'F} $\Ƒ@grLV;s 0.C)"Wip#% LV"&$T!̙Tmw qZaG K0]O$:WszJX{9{J~Me ؒBRHEyT {'hcu8UĮno X"RGs3ގ8)u Ϋ<alAه$P^I+G8Q'q0vVW{2;}\]9DPhY_DYH0RkMÄ&V5r^*P4̱B|d8|fЅkjh9To?:s&Prn7fe YvƄd+畳'a:NRM:a۝S 6JIh`xCi{Rl*)UPw~}Up;ub *91ށ< rЩJJq9?IP'(7P {#Y+l|r]G_NqwYzKv' s9>\LťdADJpńd1:Z(d'6WPZۄW oU@t[b%b%2#BeF~`#6p<\ѪN8$n[qTNS 'R"iR"rv<:b3 nt\UdZ+8AoBvPç}#j2r`Ą[z#}p{a ΊiZzbU?q޾߂Hp;YmS~]|oD$Sia\jҡcSV [ yܪ~Hl ! g;*W?>›er@}]ΓӌѱԱ|E_Zqwn9:ypXCV5'3gmcGRg_)_8#i&^YuPŰtnEޘP)yCF`99˓cɞyzV`LЮUZS ᖓx&6^?#M4q6vaY񋻴E5^n뒡j΢bXK4}{*@VJ]jz62$)2ǃnO]Ш7E:tQN:H]J""&ƃZgrP!bm@`UBF7l0s?!uzh)2DM%qcRj?] (y+O8G|xX{?`(' A֛P`%"#)h2G$XZ=VAz92Ĩvw!( mOP(?^v7ߪ H8KaZXҾ/o#t 7ӈMfX92]2ARGqƢ\0Y9-G}w륊x^FBXad8O~y?4MWwW).EKo0,m"(>c3PY-e‘P ީ i"н?ɠ,3`ʻh,HjVӄ'd͔0;45>7fw3:̀mNyr% ΫC/*OLH-ny1C{ѣ*WeUrCjY:nZ-yϪ2\A"Gse1!8RR=_Mcv Sb,l5 اjS:NCAjJMU#sB4NEvA5SF%X:n` #Lo\-pKsȩ U+J61SJ&D\>t.ь'mXtel> +kɬ^vvם#gc$J5@s j Yaz7ݞsm6nb:vݕ|qѠ!%A/

求英文经典语句?多的胜
求英文经典语句?
多的胜

求英文经典语句?多的胜
你好!
不知到这些够不够?
IDEAL 理想篇
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist)
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的.(英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W.)
Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer)
不要放弃你的幻想.当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是你虽生犹死.((美国作家 马克·吐温)
I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor)
我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人类.我认为,在我们的短暂一生中,最好的贡献莫过于此了. (美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)
Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .( Leo Tolstoy , Russian writer)
理想是指路明灯.没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活.
(俄国作家 托尔斯泰. L .)
If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )
冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱. P. B.)
If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .(
Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist )
如果你怀疑自己,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了. (挪威剧作家 易卜生)
If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher)
如果你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上.(德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.)
It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.( Mark Twain , American writer )
就是在我们母亲的膝上,我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想,但是里面很少有任何金钱.(美国作家 马克·吐温)
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer)
生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针. (法国作家 大仲马. A.)
The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein , American scientist)
有些理想曾为我们引过道路,并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生,那些理想就是——真、善、美. (美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . A .)
The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist)
人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它.(德国诗人、戏剧家 歌德 . J . M .)
The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人. (美国作家 马克·吐温)
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑. (美国总统 罗斯福. F .)
When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的.(美国政治家 林肯. A.)
STRUGGLE 奋斗篇
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)
天才只意味着终身不懈的努力. (俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)
I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician)
我所能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水.(英国政治家 丘吉尔 . W.)
Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist)
人只要奋斗就会犯错误. (德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. J. W.)
My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President )
美国同胞们,不要问国家能为你们做些什么,而要问你们能为国家做些什么.全世界的公民们,不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么. (美国总统 肯尼迪. J.)
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President )
命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯.(美国总统 尼克松 . R.)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的. (法国思想家 卢梭. J. J.)
Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
(Emerson, American thinker )
进步是今天的活动、明天的保证. (美国思想家 家默生)
The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them . (Franklin Roosevelt , American President )
人经过努力可以改变世界,这种努力可以使人类达到新的、更美好的境界.没有人仅凭闭目、不看社会现实就能割断自己与社会的联系.他必须敏感,随时准备接受新鲜事物;他必须有勇气与能力去面对新的事实,解决新问题.(美国总统 罗斯福建. F.)
There is no royal road to science ,and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits . (Karl Marx, German revolutionary )
在科学上没有平坦的大道,只有不畏劳苦沿着其崎岖之路攀登的人,才有希望达到它光辉的顶点.( 德国革命家 马克思. K .)
The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ".
(Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor )
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”.( 法国皇帝 拿破仑. B.)
To do whatever needs to be done to preserve this last and greatest bastion of freedom .(Ronald Reagan , American President )
为了保住这最后的、最伟大的自由堡垒,我们必须尽我们所能.(美国总统 里根. R.)
We cannot always build the future for our youth , but we can build our youth for the future . (Franklin Roosevelt , American president )
我们不能总是为我们的青年造就美好未来,但我们能够为未来造就我们的青年一代. (美国总统 罗斯福. F.)
Where there is a will , there is a way .( Thomas Edison , American inventor )
有志者,事竟成. (美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)
SUCCESS 成功篇
Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .( Thomas Edison , American inventor)
有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣.( 美国发明家 爱迪生. T. )
But has the last word been said ? Is all hope to be lost ? Is the defeat final No !(Charles De Gaulle , French president )
但是难道败局已定,胜利已经无望?不,不能这样说! (法国总统 戴高乐. C.)
I succeeded because I willed it ; I never hesitated .(Bonaparte Napoleon , French emperor )
我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇 . (法国皇帝 拿破仑. B .)
If you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (Thomas Edison , American inventor )
如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵. (美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)
Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily . (Friedrich Schiller , German Dramatist and poet).
只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事.(德国剧作家、诗人 席勒. F.)
Power invariably means both responsibility and danger .(Theodore Roosevelt , American president)
实力永远意味着责任和危险. (美国总统 罗斯福. T.)
Success covers a multitude of blunders .(George Bernard Shaw , British Dramatist)
成功由大量的失望铸就.( 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.)
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want , and if they cannot find them .they make them.(George Bernard Shaw , British dramatist )
在这个世界上,取得成功的人是那些努力寻找他们想要机会的人,如果找不到机会,他们就去创造机会.( 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.)
You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .(Charles Chaplin , American actor )
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀. (美国演员 卓别林. C.)
英语名句
1. ...And so on and forth and so fifth! 真是没完没了!
2.Age before beauty! 长者优先.
3.Old habits die hard! 积习难改.
4.Never say die. 永不言败.
5.Hang in there! 撑下去.
6.Wild horses couldn't drag me away. 野马也拖不动我.(八台大轿也抬不动我)
7.You can't have your cake and eat it too. 鱼与熊掌,不可兼得.
8.The more you have, the more you want. 欲望是无止境的.
9.Don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs. 不要杀鸡取卵.
10.Are you on-line? 你上网了吗?
11.Bad news travels fast. 坏事传千里.
12.It goes in one ear and out the other. 左耳进,右耳出.
13.Don't call us, we'll call you. 请等通知.
14.Go ahead, make my day. 放马过来吧!
15.Where is the beef? 牛肉在哪里?(重点在哪里?)
16..out of the frying pan into the the fire. 才出虎口,又入火坑.
17.It never rains but it pours. 不鸣则已,一鸣惊人.
18.She's a walking dictionary. 她是一本活字典.
19.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 死学习不玩耍,聪明孩子变傻瓜.
20.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧.
21.Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing. 胜利不是全部,只是一些.
22.It's not over till it's over.
不到最后,成败未卜.
23.Tomorrow is another day. 明天又是新的一天.
24.No pain, no gain. 没有耕耘,没有收
获.
Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.世上无难事,只怕有心人.
Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother. 经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母.
It is good to learn at another man’s cost前车之鉴
Time is money 一寸光阴一寸金
An idle youth ,a needy age少壮不努力,老大途伤悲
Seeing is believing百闻不如一见
There is no smoke without fire无风不起浪
Nothing venture, nothing have不入虎穴,焉得虎子
Knowledge is power知识就是力量
Love is giving爱是给予
Love is taking someone’s load爱是肩负他人负担
Love is helps them along the road爱是沿路帮助他人
Love will seek the best for others爱是为别人争取最好
Love treats everyone as brothers爱是把人人都当做兄弟
Always aim for achievement and forget about Success.
永远要争取去做出贡献,别去多考虑成功.
参考资料:http://www.cartoon121.com/ideact/forum/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=47&id=1172

With great victory comes great sacrifice
Some men are born great,others have greatness thrust upon them

八个
1. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. 麻烦没来找你,就别去自找麻烦。
第一、四个trouble是动词,第二、三个trouble是名词。
2. I think that that that that that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong. 我认为...

全部展开

八个
1. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. 麻烦没来找你,就别去自找麻烦。
第一、四个trouble是动词,第二、三个trouble是名词。
2. I think that that that that that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong. 我认为那个学生写在黑板上的那个“that”是错误的。
第一个that是连词,引起宾语从句;第二、五个that是指示代词“那个”;第三个that在这儿相当于名词;第四个that是关系代词,引起定语从句。
3. I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know. 我知道。你知道。我知道你知道。我知道你知道我知道。
4. We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately. 我们必须团结在一起,否则我们将被一个个绞死。
这是一句双关语。前面的hang together是“团结一致”的意思,后面的hanged是“绞死”的意思。
5. The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. 那只敏捷的棕色狐狸跳过了一只懒惰的狗。
这个句子包含了英语中的26个字母。
6. Was it a bar or a bat I saw? 我看到的是酒吧还是蝙蝠?
这是一句回文句,顺着读和倒着读是一样的。
7.上联: To China for china, China with china, dinner on china. 去中国买瓷器,中国有瓷器,吃饭靠瓷器。
下联:到前门买前门,前门没前门,后门有前门。
这是一副对仗工整、妙趣横生的英汉对联。下联中的第二、四、五个“前门”指“大前门”香烟。
8. 2B or not 2B, that is a ?
这是一种文字简化游戏。它的意思是:To be or not to be, that is a question. (生存还是毁灭,那是一个问题。)
二百二十八个
1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)
2. I envy 【羡慕】you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
6. Where are you headed 【朝…方向行进】? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation【消遣、娱乐】?(你做什么消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat【请客、款待】 this time.(这次我请客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient 【方便的;便利的】 time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I'm crazy【着迷的;狂热爱好的】 about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17. Would you care for【喜欢】 a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
20. It drives【逼迫;迫使】 me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。) 21. She never showed up【出席;露面】.(她一直没有出现。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
28. Let's call it a day【决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)】.
29. I couldn't help【避免;阻止】 it.(我没办法。)
30. Something's come up【发生/出现】.(有点事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point【要点/核心问题】.(让我们来谈要点。)
32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
35. Chances are slim【渺茫的;微小的】.(机会很小。)
36. Far from it.(一点也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck【麻烦的事(人)】.(那真是件麻烦事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. I'm fed up【极其厌烦】 with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on【指望;依赖】 us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I can't express【表示;表达;表明】 myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air【悬而未决】.(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond【对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计】 me.(我对数学无能为力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please【使人感到满意和愉快】 everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
62. I'm working on【着手;从事】 it.(我正在努力。) 63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line【短信】.(写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg【同某人开玩笑;取笑】?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong【误解】.(不要误会我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes【处在某人的位置】.(如果我是你的话。)
76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand【帮手;援助】?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill【消磨;打发(时间)】.(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name【具体地(说出来)】 it!(你说出来。)
83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
84. I will play it by ear【见机行事;临时现做】.(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
85. You should take advantage of【利用】 it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。) 【这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。】
88. I'm easy to please【使…高兴;讨…喜欢】.(我很容易取悦/相处。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears【忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中】 in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)
102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)
103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(难说。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)
110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying【很想】 to see you.(我真想见你。)
118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
121. I can't make【赶上】 it.(我去不了/我赶不上。) 122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
123. I won't buy【相信;接受】 you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。【事前】) Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。【事后】)
127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)【委婉表达法】
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。) 136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。) 144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!) 145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。) 151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。) 156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。) 157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。) 165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。) 168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it. (这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you. (假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)【最实用的虚拟语气】
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保证。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)
184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)
188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)
195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)
201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)
203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)
208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)
214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)