求英语100句

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/24 20:56:53
求英语100句
x|[SY_Ɋ6TtE]Nwל>':CP#)iT4$`cs $q/L|k[qbbu**2eWGaW]O~2>dkWR6잞De ڙ~+3 iX;wb?F1}kbe)+tkWܱwxV>f3m,+k ٹj;vZv'J˗'0{2oñҎ}/]Z޽{#|٨>m{ffw,0{D%޻O΃$F1{b՛|/~7},Dz'iYto5af_?c{; ~NLg NY>zlna);'x5mYq_iJhGAam>\2. tY,$&F*ekXxD<_;kI;K'8V_)۫ƫˤ}{g,3o}Σ[^bED_U5PŤm `+f&P Mzmhqrcaxbid̄ӴbSil>g;qhd4Rf&1;;ݛ1MiQ^<#O! `2!{4Ӻ>W{E1G^~#\)tƢFZїOv>[_?@81oI2HS?: x~ c~a_<ꠡ0See (dhE/Cܥ Xl1P0b}ěpD_!Q%w;=̹Oia6ŋ-wb`_CEBT'kc Ig E[YWn~gml ;po2hNNG$&5d`DZT}$žI|t趓5`YctF5va[k/hژm?atNw%1AV8_]'bMۃc h[?:r6iv[$~ϕpP--<؟kPW"cc|1hYo{㤀[:1W0 x?3C>c>&m1`Za`_"t_,ƺ>n6/V'B=}Y4@Lko!PoS,8&|ⲤQkKe3[f}Bk7-,~2U/Nү&J猗R?#} "N^353^c®L-]߽=dw;;{ /T[,KEZ#_> Gk(DxR>,9gut20ѓfi14-=i,k{{'J&,@'˝6]F/6jŌywDboxM'ݍ}9`+dP@DfpB==f"3ܠ.߉]͝Sl2zxb]> |5MNN7#82&v/̄APY}o-e7Y]0AE<Vfǡ)()XcNL&HY:KoHdV$sս0QdӃ0@B65kWDgCty'n߾'8^{IJHyx&E$W^}#m4#>_67Hddr̸F+_b]Ν~z&DD18R=hovD\+yQ׈m$Bi?-M_fy[2i:0Z9nk $ RG̭/1]O]*e'֝OwA>ӈ gVx $ Ƌ )E rpb%}ȵDfB DԶR҃0ȁS +A^0BΥv܈6( dY(iE 1ݝZe{4PI %c zATD4Mܧ\Y:+Ç"&1=mQqJ.fm8P` $WT¤bkd`N?BFO"d Vh,IfNJ=?m\ $)ȕ6Ӱ4Cx t?`^Y0Ce)qeH'@T$>lVvEp#> z/gp2eHC*c !I)Pn<U/,V '`6'pCS1{AFZ?zTa؝8 s*W#S2j}z{:WGYüBvTy .GGI>"X )[XvYlTMG8}{B!ebL>Pt gcC6)m kZfC0+3j),U@{{ '䎟:;bڸ1Hu[=p Ck%o$f kW./Ẉfo&8v.w҄PHDe"!DfdPlCfZ~PTIDX1nf)\ Y־?W"v-k Ο'&$9O6"7) lsF΢XD \U-z KEak. ]Bwzneѽ|ysk>%9րE*dS6ܦ))@J_a4\?ݬWLpd{No7S4/ELLSxXdŲDNu<+F\>29< ŘFU$CG> K[Qhtț/SEUNQGcD*ab3TN_8'D2BHQ=nG K[-wrx<*Os Jᤔ7NJ)BK"W1b{s:)*6/i('P;j4CO9p)Q,KuEʍ|rΟ/5xCADsɤ#g|3Uܧo(; OOBRdc*Ya 2l!PK5¡xŊ;Uc:/YOk!޾-5=# y`o2J{s,P\RIf1^/4gA'ŌZʼiu{Ri_Nj{P=Mο Q Pƿ%rBCUu2L38|m`VȱwMN7OЇ:\A zeLyB_ZXJeR&[G~[*'C^TJU Zo݁JF JO(Ns>vKA$M*?Ȏ3V;_gV.˨麅Yp 8*ΠSh46 4&oъ`3Wo݅%VHb?Ir jOIɸf4j0@!(,wˈuN;E-?1C>'/NN+6Ywr\D!kolz<ﯝ< (6t$VbKEr"9. j$O!&/N^4:dP~ulxh'}[k;o}k0P-E!M[òke P8C^IW urgn*ٝTxazÛzTw&$ ⭎&Ot^+F5YU1Cӡ Tkwly>0SY-š U0TqEԃG~Ix4HڙJ]Twѣ{y^J&QQb4!i7$g\{JyN~腻|cY߸Ǎh=N<&Hř LW(>49]1qsk h}~mII&Ry>Vս:0+Թ4-'cԤdzyV=w_A>.Js Vv\\ܥ0 jګT1muw6*UgiJuM<%lʄ kл6Q}5Jna&Z˽۱Wse'Y~lXi ZXIƂ`)g *zHݧfWvI1v/is܍3T&:Vp}L=+MiE0JDq%h"հA\6~Q;"Sa_T^{̼2 agGJN륧3v>{(Y&&%Aa=rDp汷ha顑c8'z ~-ԡo)kwc1gD84wmJ6AלzETx&ף ZѰXΠŘiJGa_\o^'픐7;ڮcگ_]_s%qo\fj:nn/K*qώ%~vYka~vH|OfRd?WAvWO;G{ e, Rh+ꄦ Eћ*VPLd:w]+[GM1g[GGSpN+xo^A/PlKT?"'yVBf;Ldp\29!#ivk#q/܁ y%% Eċ<: >8%>\tJSqh?L/t`x N-I <+g _N@1-ņ- u'Ɓ@Ћb dvRy?&Xg[W v.[1v9ܪW3vwJP-§bO7Ed-Z ?+ bn:=Ul-ԛz=.ҩ#գ5q6HV#^BEd5y$*;XW]PVez:C/Y7o0ow!Zʣ^Ċb<꤀ӛ?u\imRT-$ 'IJiɧ̒U"`ORhqxca̤^rGO且[?6V5e츴E%w5?I\xjҁwf(Q鎝.qxJyߍZ0 %\ϧ:KgdJ$O$e۸ 7?s/^,^#Ia{{b%P_K</* c"@zwRѠ}Se~P%odBmp;(,ͤ!̬)f5h{Jd_8f7W<2aa5lwԏA]T:R|63~} #^ '@z&u@ ;xod1CLp;wܨS9`lн\y] 9nB-g=w|b ol1? [2A{ >_/6{2_qvX&HˤNti>-L>g.sakn\f!ҭ=jY:K.d9'.dz1#3?Cz_Q'lQ=7S8&m6KI.qqikf{? Hh1y:Q(~y&>P)q;mv%!Qw2<=IqmArjEt֋mUp?K{":H)p=h:z=M3oBX0ѕ^:g̍Q6bw8 ))0&ҽ`|8w_QY=.uV#Q "V*i]O {UIWZLlnx}{n?lRwO vc 'g59z:!ad\`ף'of-\{|KݥJlߡK~޿|~[.pp}""^~OeN?"&XyixwJš44)sF!U'ա=JrxL6N™,7)Q Ai9*MJ *]{ ݃3ag)m3؉R%S z7EY #LvYpAYHobo wōѩR>VF-7JRKpBRR 1|2|nIwQBr)SdF,b3KT^^-tAr[;MZ4BARڦ$ \E,DX(0_)S7k @rԒc0 Sr\:P,)|.>>B)K~nM[ڋi'#1BX5?l"#IYS.5.z9.돞{Z J(S¥~@&OǃZ?o1g\&}A8Bތ|%wBL")9r{$OZ)KLz)iYk~IsVeE[x"-!#N8VR6} UڗKJO$RQK3H*5 rc'Ax_}m#w٪2N d9)# S(| $.-c8` l܋j!+(K O2uLJetUsu[~Er\ڠ/ಹ܎xJaѺWYL$t3-ױywBW/a R a ¿#ulȖ JԯV'gsgtxNE/̚ft}s1N&zq \W8 Al3`vbܨoo 1[il8\"I'A 1I׹*_C>3Z=^|t FAs$p#h #)^m0, {j/\>㥹0l4 :KEMDJY['ޯ&"e&{~P?A_mLǒ42{(MxSSPV&sUv[h>[GҸ>E(wji568ٌ90IpZW=(b(lxԛo_i吧wdeP(ö@edtZ"E]s!<Ǒ,* ^)CHM$eݚO#@9_{a>/ p5 ā6m֮e7K֪ADY]5dc7h T,՜J2/;8XHhOP?{c)8$Mdv躟8o͉JM%sZ}1nBWW&ClE7^сA e(Em3\۟zi:CY2&, G?I:#䏵JDչ~!zhJc[Z5;L^qvs@3JP *tYwTXE /q`[G*|= =&& KT;c{ϟ{F?(]?q>k8)̙B&w`صPJ'J9AE_41Y.*:rQ"CBJ$mIX;k7vSkԋ*o|=/QpЕ5AWٯ'$C*ݦ>Pj2{-z+x%!I:Ŕ+E`͐Dy 5!vJPM5 377i-+ "ʾj=MU  SXO|ǂ|}șػGK3!#ybq&$B ;Œo}ڝ)EߕHkҔA; ȤA@Ύ//a+ilV~$qdi_7/4 nfSIZM&eXR//4VyÐcwڍ(dz-a~uoN;?沔tyrNu-\5$Kϕŏ}2;{_V6L̿ ?r!᧐63w

求英语100句
求英语100句

求英语100句
1.I’m an office worker.
我是上班族.
2.I work for the government.
我在政府机关做事.
3.I’m happy to meet you.
很高兴见到你.
4.I like your sense of humor.
我喜欢你的幽默感.
5.I’m glad to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你.
6.I’ll call you.
我会打电话给你.
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk.
我想睡/散步.
8.I want something to eat.
我想吃点东西.
9.I need your help.
我需要你的帮助.
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.
我想和你谈一下.
11.I have a lot of problems.
我有很多问题.
12.I hope our dreams come true.
我希望我们的梦想成真.
13.I’m looking forward to seeing you.
我期望见到你.
14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise.
我应该节食/涨工资.
15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.
听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean.
我了解你的意思.
17.I can’t do this.
我不能这么做.
18.Let me explain why I was late.
让我解释迟到的理由.
19.Let’s have a beer or something.
咱们喝点啤酒什么的.
20.Where is your office?
你们的办公室在哪?
21.What is your plan?
你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing?
这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?
你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10?
我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet.
会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束.
26.Tom’s birthday is this week.
汤姆的生日就在这个星期.
27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while?
你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there?
星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29.Could you do me a big favor?
能否请你帮我个忙?
30.He is crazy about Crazy English.
他对疯狂英语很着迷.
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?
你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视机吗?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife?
你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project?
你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?
你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off?
你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much.
我很喜欢和你一起工作.
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了.
39.Let’s get together for lunch.
让我们一起吃顿午餐吧.
40.How did you do on your test? 
你这次考试的结果如何?
41.Do you think you can come?
你认为你能来吗?
42.How was your weekend ?
你周末过得怎么样?
43.Here is my card.
这是我的名片.
44.He is used to eating out all the time.
他已经习惯在外面吃饭了.
45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present.
我得到一台电脑作生日礼物.
46.Have you ever driven a BMW?
你有没有开过“宝马”?
47.How about if we go tomorrow instead?
我们改成明天去怎么样?
48.How do you like Hong Kong?
你喜欢香港吗?
49.How do you want your steak?
你的牛排要几分熟?
50.How did the game turn out?
球赛结果如何?
51.How did Mary make all of her money?
玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52.How was your date?
你的约会怎么样?
53.How are you doing with your new boss?
你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news?
我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55.How much money did you make? 
你赚了多少钱?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad?
出国要多少钱?
57.How long will it take to get to your house?
到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here? 
你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner?
出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job.
很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作.
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out.
我恐怕这事不会成的.
63.I guess I could come over.
我想我能来.
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office?
在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting.
有点剌激.
66.I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么.
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home?
这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal.
我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易.
69.Would you help me with the report?
你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.
我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人.
71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.
我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆.
72.I take it you don’t agree.
这么说来,我认为你是不同意.
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked.
我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果.
74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.
那么早起来没有任何意义.
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English.
讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练.
76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before.
感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里.
77.I wonder if they can make it.
我在想他们是不是能办得到.78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热.
79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude.
困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度.
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it.
听起来你好象蛮喜欢的.
81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home.
我觉得他好象想要回家.
82.It looks very nice.
看起来很漂亮.
83.Is everything under control?
一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job.
我以为你的表现会更好.
85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America.
是我们对美国说不的时候了.
86.The show is supposed to be good.
这场表演应当是相当好的.
87.It really depends on who is in charge.
那纯粹要看谁负责了.
88.It involves a lot of hard work.
那需要很多的辛勤工作.
89.That might be in your favor.
那可能对你有利.
90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you.
我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大.
91.I didn’t mean to offend you.
我不是故意冒犯你.
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做.
93.May I have your attention., please?
请大家注意一下.
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather.
这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气.
95.Thanks for taking me the movie.
谢谢你带我去看电影.
96.I am too tired to speak.
我累得说不出活来.
97.Would you tell me your phone number?
你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English?
你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now.
电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目.
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine?
你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?
1. It's up to you.(由你决定.)
2.I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你.)
3.How can I get in touch with you? (我怎么和你联系)
4.Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
5.What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
6.Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
7.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩.)
8.What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
9.It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10.It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
11.The sooner the better. (越快越好.)
12.When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?(你什么时间有空)
13.Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急.)
14.I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了.)
I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷.)
15.How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16.What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17.Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)
18.She turns me off.(她使我厌烦.)
19.So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好.)
20.It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼疯了.)
21.She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现.)
22.That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格.)
23.I couldn't get through.(电话打不通.)
24.I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆.)
25.Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27.Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系.)
28.Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
29.I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法.)
30.Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
31.Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点.)
32.Keep that in mind.(记住那件事.)
33.That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34.I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天.)
35.Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小.)
36.Far from it.(一点也不.)
37.I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了.)
38.It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
39.We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同.)
40.My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了.)
41.What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42.I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛.)
43.I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕.)
44.It's out of the question.(这是不可能的.)
45.Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46.It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓.)
47.I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了.)
48.You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们.)
49.It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了.)
50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好.)
51.Think nothing of it.(别放在心上.)
52.I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁.)
53.I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食.)
54.I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英语表达自己.)
55.For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56.This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了.)
57.Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了.)
58.It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定.)
59.Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力.)
60.It slipped my mind.(我忘了.)
61.You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人.)
62.I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力.)
63.You bet!(当然!)
64.Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65.Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66.Sooner or later.(迟早会的.)
67.I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的.)
68.It isn't much.(那是微不足道的.)
69.Neck and neck.(不分上下.)
70.I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落.)
71.Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我.)
72.I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大.)
73.You're the boss.(听你的.)
74.It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75.If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话.)
76.What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77.Over my dead body!(休想!)
78.Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79.We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间.)
80.Whatever you say.(随便你.)
81.It'll come to me.(我会想起来的.)
82.You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来.)
83.Time will tell.(时间会证明的.)
84.I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说.)
85.You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会.)
86.Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈.)
87.Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见.)
[这.国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语.]
88.I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处.)
89.Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌.)
90.As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言.)
91.I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了.)
92.Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚.)
93.He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了.)
94.I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫.)
95.I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了.)
96.You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我.)
97.Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见.)
98.I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你.)
99.It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的.)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了.)

常用英语100句 不知道是不是你想要的
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does i...

全部展开

常用英语100句 不知道是不是你想要的
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thing! 当然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
I'm going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 闭嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 别装蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Daring! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

收起

Come on!加油
Hold on!等一等
Wait a minute!等一下