英文摘抄5句话 ,不要太长 20个单词10个短语如果有更多的也行,也可以发到我的邮箱pingyuhu@126.com

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/25 16:26:12
英文摘抄5句话 ,不要太长 20个单词10个短语如果有更多的也行,也可以发到我的邮箱pingyuhu@126.com
xZmOX+3#ӼNiz[+uδFg'1MbG@@*4$PEA^/>^ǡ=ˇPUbsyys,/N9CV(ym)dW缃Q^iI}=vͭx^xvsn۵oo6Xb7JrNn/n,jtujK5P? ӊ+͝&}/I ˊSb;FX4%SVc_EO^po2]((։[TR:q5I"Ft#~%NTHVL2p4}=B/vP- R}mʘε`O/#4,D?B.R [MIRTOkI_COrCM=mCQL%_ѨPq?Jn%!l@FC"|uc0/ApH b!/jR1CARnXXP=|.0SEl$3@]leH yr@ ]2}!I zu2QpE4. ? eP5;0iwkC)8cDEr 'd)Z'Hߘ&yp'q 3Gҙ,Y,!AևTYR*I#| a7K/PIWeڠbQ54BESĩ.Bzʹ& 9Xh7X\KxBt=\MNI2@Ddi"b_0EotTXy]=_ Q2*M^A% 1T |1]aN8Qۍyp:|e돿n_ke^]ZM|$pޞzz?{">އQz6"'MtUd]ocvs_~ŶwO}{%613J^D  ?l5 <MAw_XnY9e+3`[7mj+߳j=EY(MSV|KղW~= v .$wL/3w]ۓ\!Ul|D._|h _t:cgBuwĹwvPn^P@H5^s(ˎ:K`2ΝY=+bWa:nEVj9~jvcg u?W ?`Wi,g-Qof9Z DeҎ~AFW>EL6v-]+d3ح3{֤;la]䧫6]xլ{ G~}aOPٍUZZT YG-aXY~Ɇ;QjٞEa:iZJ-t.xUGvu]}WWvmyU ]mI\S'aW)G7ѥ_̧W#oINnヷ:nlfc]F0j ŷN 4m5yK?㤳q/wDs* S7n1Ϧvɛ:bskj-ZS=)G[oxs+4RpSvvk wArn$HDMp P!jKT.+v=MiOzݩ,Sνװ.ri&裎hלzqv#S+ytqƫLs5& J1?d'9@`t52wJ|Mg:#.,'5'?M#Tl7 : $Nq)nsǀ-dUv6k_7Wu8.ŀO} 3[^2Q|Mx{03gv+f̠8k%%]u*6n=wnL yBP,(%^a+1j!2;2`%))B0K6wtm#]j.3oՊ4 L w5Qrl&1fk';ڵ,3]t?p"%wu:g$ެK?`v?F6X59B#z BY)@+ꦗb|Z gr]UbosrFZscUNYN+o=ӅD3Op|%e蘅K[NyoX&%_m7T1 }k- w<ܡ}a+Nbb , Q!|PDp{s#L 6[_!w@'C< HUy[ p:0?,MBSGot.(!=wA]Yv" Z> ,=>QO@Nk?LfU0vSI @ԑs\dlA1/A* A)\TX2+#ň2D$R{sY"٣o$sko+\@# ;L<ǧ}j`Ɔ@/1 !LS ůy6xi/>96L }P= X?BgMJa%(N[,qӐϸۻah1O:%d#G׺^J̋FNČ,[<'=7a^!Ny5(ƙ>u.*#R W197Gº_Ŕϫ )C!!8ӑCMpW z)*8#^ B4XaĻ#_ȱB{K6xkJNi'*rgݔ}K yL˜]y"oxcXѫLn'{84Er G9U9JM]0o|!IlDE |~R-]c {H>% 2+1ܤ $tS%iwcCp/%1wi MHEWEUI/jR3Ķ .{›ATb"ӱA*E0WSZ JzOLX"<+uj5pr;tJ']ulqw+2i A>lyYBDmrz 8=܍ +"zkPQMltFh%znKU'G)6~5cG

英文摘抄5句话 ,不要太长 20个单词10个短语如果有更多的也行,也可以发到我的邮箱pingyuhu@126.com
英文摘抄5句话 ,不要太长 20个单词10个短语
如果有更多的也行,也可以发到我的邮箱pingyuhu@126.com

英文摘抄5句话 ,不要太长 20个单词10个短语如果有更多的也行,也可以发到我的邮箱pingyuhu@126.com
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.
8He is the teacher who helped me.
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.
12This is the house where I lived two years ago.
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club?
15This is the reason why he came late.
16This is the reason for which he came late.17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.
19All that can be done has been done.
20There is little (that) I can do for you.21As is known to all, China is a developing country.
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.
23John, as you know, is a famous writer.
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don’t believe.
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.
26He is not such a fool as he looks.27This is the same book as I lost last week.28He told me that he would go to the college the next year
29I don’t know if there will be a bus any more30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger32Can you work out how much we will spend during the trip?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . (副词)
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset . (介词状短语)
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day . (不定式)
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted
以上包括不定式、状语从句、宾语从句、定语从句.
提问人的追问 2010-01-28 16:15
还要这些句子的中文意思,不好意思,刚才忘说了,麻烦你了!回答人的补充 2010-01-28 16:45 都是我摘抄的句子你叫我翻译T.T是不是要多给我点分数啊.
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.昨天你错过的会议非常重要.
2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.现在在做演讲的是我们的班长.
3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.我昨天打破的花瓶很贵.
4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.昨天帮助你的男孩是我的邻居.
5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.这就是我很感兴趣的话题.
6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.这就是给我难得机遇的老板.
7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.这是我感到厌倦的话题.
8He is the teacher who helped me.这是帮助我的老师.
9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.我们都喜欢幽默的演讲者.
10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.我们邻居老妇人的两个女儿都是老师.
11This is the house in which I lived two years ago.这就是我2年前住的房子
12This is the house where I lived two years ago. 这就是2年前我住的房子
13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club?你记得你什么时候参加我们的俱乐部吗
14Do you remember the day when you joined our club? 同上(这种2句意思一样只是表达法不同)
15This is the reason why he came late.这就是他为什么迟到的理由
16This is the reason for which he came late.同上

17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?你已经记下李老师说的所有东西了吗?
18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.在这个世界上似乎没有东西他会在乎.
19All that can be done has been done.所有该做的都做好了
20There is little (that) I can do for you.我只能为你尽绵薄之力.
21As is known to all, China is a developing country.众所周知,中国是个发展中国家.
22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.我们可以从他的口音看出他来自南方.
23John, as you know, is a famous writer.你们都知道约翰是一个著名的作家.
24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don’t believe.我实在不敢相信他已经去巴黎很多次了
25I have never heard such a story as he tells.我从没听他说过这样的故事.
2 6He is not such a fool as he looks.没有人比他更蠢了.
27This is the same book as I lost last week.这就是我上次丢的那本书
28He told me that he would go to the college the next year他告诉我明年他会来这个大学.
29I don’t know if there will be a bus any more我不知道还有没有车.
30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?你决定买什么手机了吗.摩托罗拉还是诺基亚?
31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger我们都期望他们能赢,因为他们的退伍有很强大的队员.
32Can you work out how much we will spend during the trip?你可以算出我们在旅行期间的花费吗?
33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.我已经把记日记当作习惯.
34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable我们发现我们之前学得都是很有价值的.
35I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.
我只知道我们的新邻居他过去在一个公司工作.
36When you start the engine, you must see to it that car is in neutral.当你发动引擎,你就会看到汽车处在发动状态.
37Naturally , our grandparents were pleased to get our phone call . 我们的爷爷奶奶理所当然的很高兴接到我们的电话
38We worked hard , from sunrise to sunset .我们从白天到晚上都努力工作.
39To help my disabled aunt , I spend an hour working in her house every day .我每天花1个小时帮助我残疾的阿姨整理房间.
40 Seen from a distance , the farmhouse looked deserted 远看农场很荒芜.
以上包括不定式、状语从句、宾语从句、定语从句.
1. The sting of a reproach is the truth of it. 指责带给你刺痛,正是它的忠实之处.
2. He that does what he should not, shall feel what he would not. 若做了不应该做的事,则将产生自己所不希望有的感觉.
3. All mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者,人人铭记之.
4. It’s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself. 自欺是世上最易之事.
5. It’s easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. 防止染上恶习远比消除恶习容易.
6. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. or resolution enough to mend them! 承认并改正错误,需要有足够的勇气和决心.
7. Trick and treachery are the practice if fools;they have not wit enough to be honest. 傻瓜习惯于诡计和背判的伎俩,他们还没聪明到学会真诚待人
8. Let our fathers and grandfathers be &#118alued for their goodness, ourselves for our own. 让父亲和祖辈因他们的善行受到尊重,让我们因我们自己的善行受到尊重.
9. Thirst after desert, not reward. 渴求美德而非奖赏.
10. If thou injure conscience, it will have its revenge on thee. 伤害良心,将受到良心的严惩.
11. None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault, or acknowledge himself in an error. 唯有有教养者方知如何承认错误,或意识到自己行为.
12. If you do what you should not, you must hear what you would not. 若做了不应做之事,则必然会听见不愿听之语.
13. An honest man will receive neither money nor praise; that is not his due. 正直的人既不收受他人的钱财,也不接受他人的奉承,这些都不是他应得的.
14. The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasure. 正直的人先经历痛苦,然后享受欢乐.
15. Virtue and happiness are mother and daughter. 美德和幸福犹如母女.
1 6. A bad workman always blames his tools. 拙匠总怪工具差.
17.Sloth turneth the edge of wit.懒散能磨去才智的锋芒.
18.A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终.
19.Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old. 学识可使老年时舒适地退隐和有所寄托;但如果年青时不使它扎下根,老年就得不到它的庇护.
20.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.
21. A friend exaggerates a man´s virtue, an enemy his crimes.朋友宣扬人的美德,敌人夸大人的罪过.
22. Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公开场合又表扬你的朋友.
23. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强.
24. Virtue never grows old. 美德永远不会过时.
25.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一个人都是自身幸福的建筑师.
26.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少时懒惰老来苦.
27. Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知识能使好人更好,坏人更坏.
28. There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world’s trade. 要知世事奥秘多,须要长期作学徒.
29. Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和专心会使我们度过难关.
30. A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.健康的身体贵於黄金铸成的皇冠.