里克尔梅任意球教学视频里面的英文看不懂哪位能翻译以下啊,必有重谢!发誓一定把所有分追加给您
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/24 21:08:31
里克尔梅任意球教学视频里面的英文看不懂哪位能翻译以下啊,必有重谢!发誓一定把所有分追加给您
里克尔梅任意球教学视频里面的英文看不懂
哪位能翻译以下啊,必有重谢!
发誓一定把所有分追加给您
里克尔梅任意球教学视频里面的英文看不懂哪位能翻译以下啊,必有重谢!发誓一定把所有分追加给您
我找出一个点标记在球上,用它来找到我的目标.如果我用这个标记在这里,那么然后我用它来使我知道应该往哪跑.我踏着球,经常要这样子来回3,4下,就是这样.我试图在踢之前确定我的脚应该放在球的哪里.那个我谨慎放的位置就是我最有可能要踢的位置.我认为越是靠近你踢球的位置,你就越有机会能够把握住球能按你的意愿滚向哪里.我经常像这样子球在我的脚边踢,我几乎不是朝里踢,我经常踢任意球时用脚的斜中间去踢.(太专业了,建议你去仔细看视频.截图下来,我对足球不感兴趣,知道得比较少,见谅.如果是篮球就比较好处理了,LOL..)
Hello,I'm juan roman riquelme
你好,我是胡安 罗曼 里克尔梅
GETTING START
准备开始
I find my pico or point mark on the ball and use it to find my aim
我在球上找出一个块球皮或者一个点状的记号帮我找准目标
If I have t...
全部展开
Hello,I'm juan roman riquelme
你好,我是胡安 罗曼 里克尔梅
GETTING START
准备开始
I find my pico or point mark on the ball and use it to find my aim
我在球上找出一个块球皮或者一个点状的记号帮我找准目标
If I have the mark just here than I can use it to aim the ball where I want it to go.
比如,如果我使用这里这个记号,我就能利用它帮我瞄准我想要球去的地方。
I tread by the ball and always take 3or4 steps back,that's all
我先把脚踩在球边并且通常退后3到4步,这就是全部。
I try to land my feet where I placed it before I took the kick
罚球前,我努力让支撑脚靠近足球(指射门前最后一步跑动)
Where I previously placed my foot.that's where I probably try to land.
先前我踩的地方,就是我射门时可能的(支撑脚)落脚点。
PS:罗米是一个相当依赖感性思维和想象力踢球的天才,他总是希望自己的动作能够事先完全想象出来,摆好球后先把脚踩在球边,想象好射门时支撑脚的位置再后退就是他用来帮助自己想象的方法。
I think the closer you land your foot to the ball,
我想你(最后一步)落脚的地方离球越近
the more chance you have of the ball going where you want
你就有越大的机会让球去你想让它去的地方。
I always kick like this,with this side of my foot.
我通常这么踢,用我脚的这一侧。
I hardly ever kick with the instep。
我几乎不是用脚背踢。
For Free-kick I always use the inside of my feet.
任意球我总是用脚内侧踢。(比脚背靠后靠下的位置)
SETTING YOUR SIGHT
调整你的目光
What I'm interested in is have the referee mark out the correct distance.
我感兴趣的是裁判应该示意人墙退到正确的距离之外。
(今天男足决赛他还因为对这个提出抗议吃了黄牌)
The wall is always try to inch forward.
人墙总是试图向前挪
The more distance we have to take the kick, then it makes it all the better for me.
罚球时(距人墙的)距离越远,对我来说就越有利。
If it close to the goal I always have to players block the wall.
如果距离球门太近,我通常让两个队友挡住对方的人墙(的两边)
Then I have to more either side of the wall to block the keeper.
这样,人墙的两边加宽更容易挡住门将的视线。
And then.if the keeper move toward the centre of the goal because his vision if blocked
然后,如果门将向球门中央移动,因为他的视线被挡住了,
I probably aim toward one of the post
我可能会瞄准一侧门柱,
If not,then I usually just take the free kick over the wall.
如果不,那我通常只是把球踢过人墙
The closer you are to the goal,the less forece you need.
离球门越近,需要发的力就越小。
If you are futher out.then you need to kick it a bit hareder.
如果你离得远,那你就需要踢得使劲一点
but it always depends on the position and the strengh of the player.
但是这通常和位置以及踢球者的力量有关。
FOND MEMORIES
美好的回忆
My first goal from a free-kick was against Estudiantes at their ground.
我的第一次任意球得分是在客场对大学生队的比赛。
It was 0-0 and I think there were only 7or 8 minutes until the end of the match.
比分是0-0 ,我觉得比赛只剩下7、8分钟就要结束了。
And it was a similar free-kick to the one I will take now
并且是一个和我将要踢的这个相似(位置)的任意球。
luckly enough I curled it over the wall and the keeper couldn't reach it.
足够幸运的是我让绕过了人墙而且门将没够着。
My best experience was my fist match in the first divison
我最美好的经历是我甲级联赛的第一场比赛
I was looking forward to it and I was lucky enough
我很期待它,而且我足够幸运
to do it wearing the BOCA JUNIORS T-shirt.
能穿着博卡青年的队服做这件事。
My parents support that club,and I'm sure that they were even happier than I was.
我父母支持那家俱乐部,并且我相信他们那时候比我还高兴
BE POSITIVE
乐观
I always think I'm going to score when I take a free-kick
当我踢任意球的时候我总是认为我能得分。
Score is the best feeling and I think you enjoy scoring even more when you are a kid.
得分的感觉是最好的,而且我觉得你是小孩子的时候,你更能享受得分的乐趣
Scoring a goal brings a lot of joy.
踢进一个球能带来很多欢乐
I always say a kid must enjoy playing football,and as much fan as he can that' all
我总是说,小孩必须享受踢球的乐趣,而且是尽可能的享受,这就够了。
I’m 28 now and I still try to enjoy myself on the pitch,and make most of it.
我28岁了,但是我仍然努力享受球场上的乐趣,而且是尽可能的。
And those two hours a day I spend on the pitch is the best.
而且每天花在球场上的那两个小时是最美好的。
Because I still feel the same way I did when I was a child
因为我的感觉仍然和我是小孩子时候一样。
There are always two or three days when I stay behind after training to prarctice free-kick.
训练后,我总是拿出两到三天练习任意球。
I think you can improve everyday and I always want to take better ones
我觉得你每天有可能提高,而且我总是想踢出更好的任意球。
永远爱罗米,永远支持罗米
收起