作业帮 > 写作技巧 > 教育资讯

爱竹说翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/02 13:36:12 写作技巧
爱竹说翻译写作技巧

篇一:翻译

每年农历的正月十五日,迎来的是中国的传统节日——元宵节。元宵节主要的活动就是看灯。汉朝时期,佛教盛行。明帝听说佛教有正月十五日僧人观佛舍利点灯敬佛的做法,就命令这一天夜晚在皇宫和寺庙里点灯敬佛。以后这种佛教礼仪逐渐形成民间盛大的节日。各式各样美丽的花灯在这一天都会被悬挂,从而吸引了无数游客。猜灯谜也是元宵节的一项重要活动,花灯的主人会将谜面写在纸上,然后贴在灯笼上,将灯笼挂在门口。如果有人可以猜中,就能得到小小的礼物。

The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month. Watching lanterns is this day’s important activity. Throughout the Han Dynasty, Buddhism flourished in China. Emperor Ming heard that Buddhist monks would watch sarira and light lanterns to worship Buddha on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month. Therefore, he commanded to light lanterns in the imperial palace and temples to show respect to Buddha on this day. Later, the Buddhist ritual developed into a grand festival among common people. Lanterns of various shapes and sizes are hung in the streets, attracting countless visitors. "Guessing lantern riddles" is an essential part of the Festival. Lantern owners write riddles on pieces of paper and paste them on the lanterns. If visitors have got solutions to the riddles, they will obtain a little gift.

近十年来出现了一个值得深思的现象,人们越来越关注中国的传统文化,书架上摆满了诠释中国古老智慧、讲述中华灿烂历史和传奇人物的书籍。有些人甚至建议,将国学典籍列为学校必修课程。人们兴趣高涨的原因主要有两方面。首先,那些百年甚至千年未决的历史悬案勾起了人们极大的好奇心。再者,人们逐渐意识到,古老的中华文化是一座取之不尽的金矿,从中可以发掘很多经验教训以应用到实践中来解决现在的问题。

The last decade has witnessed an intriguing phenomenon that people are paying more and more attention to traditional Chinese culture. Their bookshelves are packed with books interpreting ancient Chinese wisdom, depicting its brilliant history and fascinating historic figures. What’s more, suggestions that Chinese classics be made a compulsory course have been made. Two factors may account for people’s up-surging interest. To begin with, tremendous curiosity is aroused by those pending history mysteries of hundreds or even thousands of years. Furthermore, people come to realise that ancient Chinese culture serves as a gold mine from which inexhaustible lessons can be learned and put into practice to solve the current problems. 中医是中华文化不可分割的一部分,为振兴华夏作出了巨大贡献。如今,中医和西医在中国的医疗保健领域并驾齐驱。中医以其独特的诊断手法、系统的治疗方式和丰富的典籍材料备受世界瞩目。中国的中医事业由国家中医药管理局负责。现在国家已经出台了管理中医的政策、法令和法规,引导并促进这个新兴产业的研究和开发。在定义上,中医是指导中国传统医药理论和实践的一种医学,它包括中草药、针灸、推拿、气功和食疗。

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an integral part of Chinese culture. It has made great contributions to the prosperity of China. Today both TCM and western medicine are being used in providing medical and health services in China. TCM, with its unique diagnostic methods, systematic cure approaches, abundant historical literature and materials, has attracted a lot of attention from the international community. In China, TCM is under the administration of State Administration of TCM and Pharmacology. National strategies, laws and regulations governing TCM are now in place to guide and promote the research and development in this promising industry. By definition, TCM is a medical science governing the theory and practice of traditional Chinese medicine. It includes herbal medicine, acupuncture, Tuina, Qigong and dietary therapy. “七夕节”, 农历七月七日,是一个充满浪漫色彩的传统节日,是庆祝牛郎和织女一年一度相会的日子。他们的爱情不被允许,因此他们被驱逐而分隔于银河两岸。每年的农历七月七

日,喜鹊会来搭桥使这对情侣来相会。如今,一些传统的中国风俗仍在农村奉行,在城市却已经削弱。然而,牛郎和织女的传说已经深入人心。近些年来,尤其是城市的年轻人把它当作中国的情人节来庆祝。因此,花店、酒吧和商店的老板非常高兴,因为他们可以卖出更多的商品。

The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It celebrates the annual meeting of Niu Lang (Cowherd) and Zhi nü (Weaver Maid). Their love was not allowed, and thus they were banished to opposite sides of the Milky Way. Once a year, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, a flock of magpies would form a bridge to reunite the lovers for one day. Today some traditional customs are still observed in rural areas of China, but have been weakened in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid has taken root in the hearts of people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentine’s Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they can sell more commodities.

农历八月十五日是中国的传统节日——中秋节。在这天,每个家庭都团聚在一起,一家人共同观赏象征丰裕、和谐和好运的圆月。此时,大人们尽情吃着美味的月饼,品着热腾腾的香茗,而孩子们则在一旁拉着明亮的兔子灯尽情玩耍。月宫里美丽的仙女嫦娥的神话故事赋予了这个节日神话色彩。传说古时候,天空曾有10个太阳围着地球旋转。后翌射下了其中9个太阳,拯救了地球上的生灵。他偷了长生不老药,却被妻子嫦娥偷偷喝下,从而产生了嫦娥奔月的故事

The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar month. It is a time for family members to congregate and enjoy the full moon, which is a symbol of abundance, harmony and luck. Adults usually indulge in fragrant mooncakes of various kinds with a good cup of hot Chinese tea, while the children run around with their brightly-lit rabbit lanterns. The festival was endowed a mythological flavour with legends of Chang-E, the beautiful lady in the moon. According to Chinese mythology, the earth once had 10 suns circling over it. Hou Yi, shot down 9 of the suns to save all the lives on carth. He stole the elixir of life, which can make people immortal. However, his wife, Chang-E drank it. Thus the legend of Chang-E flying into the moon came into being.

每年4月4日到6日左右的清明节是传统的扫墓的日子。在这一天,人们祭悼去世的亲人,到先人的坟头上扫墓。唐朝著名诗人杜牧有一首著名的诗,描述了四月初令人伤感的一幕场景:“清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂。”与清明节扫墓的悲哀相反,人们在这个日子怀揣着春的希望。清明时节,阳光明媚,树木和小草吐绿,大自然生机盎然。从古代起,人们就去春游。清明时节,游客遍地。如今,清明节是中国大陆的法定假日。

The Qingming Festival, the traditional tomb-sweeping day, falls on April 4-6 each year. It is a time for remembering loved ones who departed. People visit their ancestors’ graves to sweep away the dirt. A well-known poem by the Tang Dynasty Du Mu tells of a sad scene in early April: “Rains fall heavily as Qingming comes, and passers-by with lowered spirits go.” In contrast to the sadness of the tomb-sweeping, people also enjoy hope of Spring on this day. The Qingming Festival is a time when the sun shines brightly, the trees and grass become green and nature is again lively. Since ancient times, people have followed the custom of Spring outing. At this time tourists are everywhere. Today, the Qingming Festival is a statutory public holiday in mainland China.

端午节可以追溯到公元前227年的战国时代。这个节日是为了纪念楚国的大夫屈原,他因为对朝廷的贪污腐败感到绝望而投河自尽。镇上的人纷纷冲上船去救他,却没有成功。后来

大家把米撒到水里,希望把饥饿的鱼群从他的躯体边引开。多年以后,屈原逝世的故事逐渐演变成赛龙舟和吃粽子(一种包在竹叶中的米食)的传统。2009年,端午节被联合国教科文组织宣布为非物质文化遗产

The Dragon Boat Festival can date back to the Warring States Period in 227 B.C. The festival commemorates Qu Yuan, a minister in the service of the Chu Emperor. Despairing over corruption at court, Qu threw himself into a river. Townspeople jumped into their boats and tried in vain to save him. Then, hoping to distract hungry fish from his body, the people scattered rice into the water. Over the years, the story of Qu’s death transformed into the traditions of racing dragon boats and eating zongzi—a kind of rice wrapped in bamboo leaves. The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival was proclaimed an intangible cultural heritage by the United Nations’ Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2009.

远在文字出现之前,歌谣跟口头流传的神话就已大量产生。中国的文学正是开始于此。不过,歌谣本是人们在生活中随兴而发的东西,上古时代也没有保存和记载它们的方式,因此也就很快湮灭,不留痕迹。如今,我们只能从一些古书中推断它们的存在。古书中记载了一些年代非常久远的歌谣,但是大多出于后人的伪托,能够断定出处的歌谣要到《诗经》里才能看见。从这点来看,古代神话对中国文学的影响更为显著。

Long before the emergence of the written word, ballads and myths, passed around by word of mouth, were widely popular. Chinese literature finds its origins in these traditions. However, ballads were what people improvised out of daily life, and due to lack of means to record and preserve them in ancient times, they quickly disappeared without leaving much of a trace. Today, we can only deduce their existence from ancient books, which recorded some time-honored ballads, though most of these are believed to be derivatives of later generations. Ballads in The Book of Songs are the earliest writings that can be dated. From this point of view, ancient mythology has had a greater influence on Chinese literature.

《红楼梦》由曹雪芹和高鹗所著。小说以贾氏家族为故事核心,描述了贾家从一个富裕、有权有势的家族沦落为破落家庭的过程。小说成功塑造了100多个经典人物,他们分属于清朝的不同阶层。《红楼梦》对中国的封建社会有深刻的描绘,如果要了解中国人复杂的价值观,最好先能读懂《红楼梦》。 毛主席评价道:“《红楼梦》不仅是爱情故事,也是历史故事,因为它描述了封建时代的兴败。”

A Dream of Red Mansions is attributed to Cao Xueqin and Gao-E. The author chose Jia Clan as the focus, depicting how an affluent and influential family with prestige lost its favor and descended to crash. In the novel, about 100 classic characters are successfully portrayed. These characters concern people of all ranks in the Qing Dynasty. A Dream of Red Mansions is a remarkable story about Chinese feudal society. To understand Chinese values in all its complexity, one can do no better than to read A Dream of Red Mansions. “It is not only a love story, but also a history story, because it describes the success and failure of the feudal period,” said Chairman Mao.

京剧被奉为中国的国粹,来源于18世纪晚期的安徽和湖北的当地剧种。京剧是中国所有剧种中最有影响力和代表性的,在中国乃至世界享有声誉。京剧完美融合了多种艺术形式。京剧集传统音乐、舞蹈、诗歌、杂耍、武术于一身,以华丽的戏服、逼真的脸谱和程式化的演出套路而闻名。京剧脸谱上每一种图形和亮丽的颜色都有象征意义:红色表示忠诚,蓝色表示残暴,黑色表示正直。

Known as China’s national opera, Peking Opera originated in the late 18th century from the basis of some local operas in Anhui and Hubei Provinces. Peking Opera is the most influential and representative of all operas in China. It has won great popularity not only in China but also

throughout the world. Peking Opera is a harmonious combination of many art forms. It is a synthesis of traditional music, dancing, poetry, acrobatics and martial arts. It is famous for its exquisite costumes, beautiful make-up or painted face, and established performing conventions and rules. Each of patterns and brilliant colors on the painted face has a symbolic meaning: red suggests loyalty; blue suggests cruelty; black suggests honesty.

中国位于亚洲东部,是世界上人口最多的国家。中国是世界四大文明古国之一,拥有大量的中华文化光辉的古迹,此外,中国地大物博,拥有茂密的森林、雄伟壮丽的瀑布、秀丽的湖泊以及如利剑直插云霄的山峰,所有这些都令世界各国人民神往。但是,更重要的是,中国以拥有五千多年的历史而自豪,遗留下无数的历史文物,其中包括珍贵珠宝、古迹名胜、宫殿及数不尽的雄伟建筑,令人惊叹不已。这种种原因都促使中国成为许多人梦寐以求的旅游胜地。

China lies in the east of Asia and it has the largest population in the world. China is also one of the four countries in the world that have an ancient civilization, Besides, it has a vast territory with such abundant natural resources as dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, majestic and beautiful rivers and lakes, and mountains whose peaks reach high into the sky like swords. All these make China a singularly attractive place to tourists around the world. But, most importantly, China boasts a history of over five thousand years with innumerable historical relics left over from the long past, such as priceless pearls and jewels, historic sites and scenic spots, palaces and edifices of architectural richness, all of which have won people’s admiration. You are sure to find great enjoyment from all these attractions in China, a much-admired dream land.

中国人使用筷子已经有3 000多年的历史了。中国的筷子夹菜的一端是圆的,象征着天;另一端是方的,象征着地。这是因为,维持充足的食物供应是天地之间最重要的事情。中国有个古老的风俗,女子出嫁时要用筷子当嫁妆,因为“筷子”与“快子”谐音。根据中国的餐桌礼仪,吃饭时一直握着筷子是不礼貌的。将菜送入口中后,应立刻把筷子放下。吃饭时,用筷子指着别人会对其造成冒犯。

There has been a history of more than 3 000 years for the Chinese to have meals with chopsticks. Chinese chopsticks are round on the eating end which symbolizes the heaven, and the other end is square which symbolizes the earth. It is because maintaining an adequate food supply is the greatest concern between the heaven and the earth. There is an old custom in the past in China, that chopsticks should be a part of a girl’s dowry. Kuaizi (chopsticks) is pronounced the same as “kuai zi”.The latter symbolized “quick” and “son”. According to the Chinese traditional table manners, it is impolite to hold the chopsticks all the time over the meal. As soon as one person sends a bite into his mouth, he should put down the chopsticks. It would offend others to point at them with chopsticks over the meal.

故宫,又名紫禁城,为明清共二十四位皇帝统治中国近500年的皇宫。它位于北京市中心,在天安门广场的北侧,形状为长方形。南北长960米,东西宽750米,占地72公顷,总建筑面积达15万平方米。故宫是世界上现存规模最大、最完整的古代木构宫殿。它分为外朝和内廷两部分,外朝是皇帝上朝处理国家大事的地方,内廷是皇帝和皇室的居住地。1987年,故宫被联合国教科文组织列入世界文化遗产。

The Imperial Palace, also called the Forbidden City was the palace where the 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled China for roughly 500 years. The Imperial Palace is located in the center of Beijing, on the northern side of Tian’anmen Square, rectangular in shape, 960 meters from north to south and 750 meters wide from east to west, with an area of 72 hectares and a total floor space of 150 000 square meters. It’s the world’s largest and most integral palace

made of wood in existence. The Forbidden City is divided into two parts: the outer court and the inner court. The outer court was the place where the emperors gave audience and handled state affairs, while the inner court was the living quarters for the emperors and their families. In 1987 the Imperial Palace was listed by the UNESCO as one of the World Cultural Heritage sites.

天津市古文化街于1986年元旦建成开业,全长687米,为模仿清民间建筑风格。它坐落在南开区海河西岸,是一条商业步行街,值得一看。再者,古文化街是天津市的发祥地,也是天津最早的文化、宗教和商业中心。天后宫(即著名的妈祖庙)就在这条街的中心。这条街上出售古玩、古旧书籍、传统手工艺制品和民俗用品。天津的民间艺术品杨柳青年画、泥人张彩塑、风筝魏风筝、刘氏砖刻在此也都设有专店。这里还有风味小吃,如茶汤、锅巴菜、耳朵眼炸糕。

Opened on New Year’ Day in 1986, the Ancient Culture Street in Tianjin city is 687

meters long, with its architecture imitating the folk style of the Qing Dynasty. Located on the west bank of Haihe River in Nankai District, it is a commercial pedestrian street which is worth visiting. Furthermore, this street is known as the Cradle of Tianjin, and is the first cultural, religious and business centre of the city. In its centre is the famous Tianhou (Heavenly Queen) Temple, more popularly known as Mazu. Antiques, ancient books, traditional handicrafts and folk products are sold here. Additionally, the traditional folk-art Yangliuqing New Year paintings, Niren Zhang’s Colour-Clay Figurines, Wei Kites and Liu Carvings all have their shops there. There are also local snacks such as Chatang Soup, Guobacai, Earhole Fried Cake, etc.

中国位于亚洲东部,它是世界上人口最多的国家。中国是四大文明古国之一,地大物博,拥有茂密的深林、雄伟壮丽的瀑布(waterfalls)、秀丽的湖泊、如利剑直插云霄的山峰以及富有中华文化光辉的古迹(antiquity),令世界各国人民神往。但是,更重要的是,中国具有五千多年的历史,遗留下无数的历史文物(historical relics).包括珍贵珠宝、古迹名胜、宫殿(palaces)及数不尽的雄伟建筑,令人惊叹不已。这种种原因都促使中国成为许多人梦寐以求的旅游胜地。

China lies in the east of Asia. It is a country which is the most densely populated in the world. China is one of the four countries in the world with an ancient civilization. It has a vast territory with such abundant natural resources as dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, majestic and beautiful rivers and lakes, and mountains whose peaks reach high into the skies like swords. Besides, it contains historic remains of glorious Chinese antiquity. All these make China a

singularly attractive place to tourists around the world. But, most importantly, China is possessed of a history of over five thousand years with innumerable historical relics left over from the long past, such as priceless pearl sand jewels, historic sites and scenic spots, palaces and ,edifices of architectural richness, all of which have won people's admiration. You are sure to find great enjoyment of all these attractions in China, a much-admired dream land.

当前我国经济发展的势头良好,经济增长基本做到了速度、质量和效益的平衡。但是,我们应该清醒地看到,世界上没有一个国家的经济发展会长盛不衰,永远保持高速度,中国也不可能例外。改革开放取得的成就是有目共睹的,但是,随着经济形势的变化,又出现了一些新的矛盾和问题。比如。国企(state-ownedenterprises)改革问题、工人大量失业问题、金融风险问题及生态环境破坏问题等。这些问题都需要我们高度重视,尽快找到有效的解决办法。

Nowadays, the development of national economy maintains a good momentum. The economic growth has kept the balance between speed, quality and economic benefit. But it is also clear to us that there are no countries in the world that can perpetuate an economic boom

篇二:如何翻译

翻译

自2013年12月起,翻译题由原单句汉译英调整为段落汉译英。翻译内容涉及中国的历史、文化、经济、社会发展等。四级长度为40-160个汉字。翻译的考试时间为30分钟,所占分值比例为15%。翻译须符合英语的语法结构和表达习惯,要求用词准确。

满分为15分,成绩分为六档:13-15、 10-12、 7-9、 4-6、 1-3、 0 分。

注意事项:

1、 合理分配时间。用1-2分钟通读并理解原文,确定时态;答完题后要留出几分钟时间来检查和修改。

2、 注意考场翻译原则——忠实原文,译文通顺。考试场遇到不懂如何翻译的词或复杂的中文句式,

要尽量避免“硬译”,可用解释性的话语翻译,不要在某个词上面耽搁太多时间。

3、 避免低级语言错误。

4、 保持卷面整洁,字迹要端正。

翻译5大高分技巧

一、 了解英汉区别,避免机械对等翻译

1、 英汉区别

英语重形合(用语法、词汇体现出上下文关系),而汉语重意合(由词语内在的含义展示出

上下文的语义关系)。英语造句以“主-谓”的主干结构为中心来统领各语言成分,句界分明,外

形严谨。而汉语造句则以名词为重心,以词组、散句和分句为手段,习惯按照时间、逻辑顺序进

行横排试表述,其内部逻辑关系“含而不露”,甚至断句不严,外形松散,因此汉语常被称为时间型的动态结构,主要体现为形式自由、富于弹性。在汉译英时要避免机械对等翻译,译文在逻辑和形式上都应体现出英语的特点。

2、 翻译处理

分译处理——当汉语句子比较长、或是结构复杂的复句时,可考虑采用分译的方法来处理,

这样既能避免出错,也能使译文简洁、易懂、层次分明,而且更符合英语表达习惯。

合译处理——当汉语原文中密切相关的句子被分为几个句子时,为了实现译文语篇的有机连贯和

主题统一的目的,则可以使用合译法,如将一些句子或小句作为另一些小句的定语、状语等成分,

既可合译为一个主从句,也可和一位成分较为复杂(如包含非谓语动词)的简单句。这样处理不仅用词不多,而且句子显得流畅。

样题:

原文:中国剪纸有一千五百多年的历史,在明朝和清朝时期特别流行。

译文:Chinese paper cutting has a history of more than 1,500 years. It was widespread particularly during the Ming and Qing Dynasties.

分析:该汉语句子比较长,且两个分句之间的关系不是特别紧密。在汉译英时,为了使译文简洁、易懂、层次分明,可把该长句分译为两个句子。

二、 从动词入手清理句子主干、确定修饰成分

主语和谓语是英语句子的必要组成部分。考生在做汉译英时,应先阅读并理解汉语句子,在理解原文的基础上,选择合适的英语句型来组织译文。

英语中由于动词有5种不同的种类,故构成5种不同的基本句型:

①主语+谓语动词(不及物动词)。如Every minute counts. (分秒必争)

②主语+谓语动词(及物动词)+宾语。如:You should look out for pickpockets. (你应当提防扒手) ③主语+系动词+表语。如:Truth is the daughter of time. (时间见真理)

④主语+谓语动词+间接宾语+直接宾语。如:Please pass me the dictionary.

⑤主语+谓语动词+宾语+宾语补语。如:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (只用功不玩耍,聪明的孩子也变傻)

考生在组织英语句子时,可先借助(谓语)动词清理句子主干,之后再确定其他的修饰成分,如宾语、补语、修饰语(定语、状语、同位语)等;并进行相应的时态变化、语态变化、语气变化、句式转换(肯定式、否定式、疑问式、强调句式及倒装句等),增加定语、状语修饰成分、插入语等,以便符合英语表达的习惯。

定语的翻译:对较短的定语,可简单译成前置的定语(常为形容词);对于较长的定语,可处理成后置定语,常为“of结构”、定语从句、分词结构(现在分词表主动,过去分词表被动)。

注意中文“逗号”后面的信息可用以下几种方式来表达:①非谓语动词结构;②介词短语结构;

③定语从句结构;④将后面句子用and连接,写出完整句子;⑤若“逗号”前面的信息和后面的信息时态不同,可考虑把“逗号”译成“句号”,后面的信息独立成句。

样题:

原文:中国剪纸有一千五百多年的历史……。

译文:Chinese paper cutting has a history of more than 1,500 years…

分析:本句的主干是“中国剪纸有历史”,译为英语是“主-谓-宾”结构。“一千五百多年”是中心语“历史”的前置定语,但译为英语时,习惯将充当定语的短语置于中心语的后面,此处可译为of结构。据此得出本句译文为:Chinese paper cutting has a history of more than 1,500 years…。

原文:剪纸最常用的颜色是红色,象征健康和兴旺。

译文:The color most frequently used in paper cutting is red, which symbolizes health and prosperity.

分析:本句的主干是“颜色是红色”,译为英语可采用“主语+系动词+表语”这种基本句型,即The color is red。“象征健康和兴旺”是对表语“红色”的补充说明,可译为修饰“红色”的非限制性定语从句(which

篇三:古文翻译

岳阳楼记翻译

爱竹说翻译

庆历四年春天,滕子京降职到岳州做太守。到了第二年,政务顺利,百姓和乐,各种荒废了的事业都兴办起来了。于是重新修建岳阳楼,扩展它原有的规模,把唐代名人家和今人的诗赋刻在上面。嘱咐我写一篇文章来记述这件事。

我看那巴陵郡的美景,全在洞庭湖上。洞庭湖包含远方的山脉,吞吐着长江的流水,浩浩荡荡,宽阔无边,早晚阴晴变化,景物的变化无穷无尽。这就是岳阳楼雄伟壮丽的景象。前人对这些景象的记述已经很详尽了,既然这样,那么这里北面通向巫峡,南面直到潇水、湘江,被降职远调的人员和吟诗作赋的诗人,大多在这里聚会,观赏这里的自然景物而触发的感情,大概会有所不同吧?

像那连绵细雨纷纷而下,整月不放晴的时候,阴冷的风怒吼着,浑浊的波浪冲向天空;日月星辰隐藏起光辉,山岳也隐没了形迹;商人和旅客无法通行,桅杆倒下,船桨折断;傍晚时分天色昏暗,只听到老虎的吼叫和猿猴的悲啼。这时登上这座楼,就会产生被贬官离开京城,怀念家乡,担心人家说坏话,惧怕人家讥讽的心情,再抬眼望去尽是萧条冷落的景象,一定会感慨万千而十分悲伤了。

至于春风和煦、阳光明媚时,湖面波平浪静,天色与湖光相接,一片碧绿,广阔无际;沙洲上的白鸥,时而飞翔时而停歇,美丽的鱼儿或浮或沉;岸上的小草,小洲上的兰花,香气浓郁,颜色青翠。有时湖面上的大片烟雾完全消散,皎洁的月光一泻千里,有时湖面上微波荡漾,浮动的月光闪着金色;有时湖面波澜不起,静静的月影像沉在水中的玉璧。渔夫的歌声响起了,一唱一和,这种乐趣真是无穷无尽!这时登上这座楼,就会感到胸怀开阔,精神愉快,光荣和屈辱一并忘了,在清风吹拂中端起酒杯痛饮,那心情真是快乐高兴极了。

唉!我曾经探求古时品德高尚的人的思想感情,他们或许不同于以上两种心情,这是什么缘故呢?是因为古时品德高尚的人不因外物好坏和自己得失而或喜或悲。在朝廷做官就为百姓忧虑;不在朝廷做官而处在僻远的江湖中间就为国君忧虑。这样他们进入朝廷做官也忧虑,退处江湖也忧虑。虽然这样,那么他们什么时候才快乐呢?那一定要说“在天下人忧愁之前先忧愁,在天下人快乐以后才快乐”吧?唉!如果没有这种人,我同谁一路呢?

写于庆历六年九月十五日。

陈涉世家翻译

陈胜是阳城人,字涉。吴广是阳夏人,字叔。陈胜年轻的时时候,曾经和别人一起被雇佣给人耕地,(一天他)停止耕作走到田埂高地上休息,因失望而叹息了许久,说:“如果有谁富贵了,不要忘记大家呀。”一起耕作的同伴笑着回答说:“你一个受雇耕作的人,哪来的富贵呢?”陈胜长叹一声说:“唉,燕雀怎么能知道鸿鹄的志向呢?”

秦二世元年七月,朝廷派遣九百名。陈胜、吴广都被编入谪戍的队伍里面,担任屯长。恰巧遇到天下大雨,道路不通,估计已经误期。误了期限,按(秦朝的)法律都应当斩首。陈胜、吴广于是商量说:“现在逃跑也是死,发动起义也是死,同样是死,为国事而死可以吗?”陈胜说:“天下百姓受秦朝统治已经很久了。我听说秦二世是秦始皇的小儿子,不应继位做皇帝,应当继位做皇帝的是公子扶苏。扶苏因为屡次劝谏的缘故,皇上派(他)在外面带兵。现在有人听说他没有罪过,秦二世却杀了他。老百姓大都听说他很贤明,但不知道他死了。项燕是楚国的将领,曾多次立下战功,又爱护士兵,楚国人都很爱戴他。有人认为他死了,有人认为他逃跑了。现在如果把我们的人假称是公子扶苏和项燕的队伍,号召天下百姓反秦,应当会有很多响应的人。”吴广认为他讲得对。于是二人就去占卜(来预测吉凶)。占卜的人了解了他们的意图,就说:“你们的大事都能成功,可以建立功业。然而你们把事情向鬼神卜问过吗?”陈胜、吴广很高兴,考虑卜鬼的事情,说:“这是教我们利用鬼神来威服众人罢了。”于是就用丹砂在绸子上写下“陈胜王”(三个字),放在别人所捕的鱼的肚子里。士兵们买鱼回来烹食,发现鱼肚子里面的帛书,本来已经对这事感到奇怪了。陈胜又暗地里派吴广到驻地旁边丛林里的神庙中,在夜间提着灯笼,作狐狸嗥叫的凄厉的声音大喊:“大楚将兴,陈胜为王。”士兵们整夜惊恐不安。第二天,士兵们中间议论纷纷,只是指指点点,互相以目示意看着陈胜。

吴广向来爱护士兵,士兵大多愿意听(他)差遣,(一天)押送戍卒的将尉喝醉了,吴广故意多次说想要逃跑,使将尉恼怒,让他侮辱自己,以便激怒那些士兵们。将尉果真用竹板打吴广。将尉拔剑出鞘想杀吴广,吴广跳起来,夺过利剑杀了将尉。陈胜帮助他,一起杀了两个将尉。(于是陈胜)召集并号令部属的人说:“你们诸位遇上大雨,都已误了期限,误期是要杀头的。假使仅能免于斩刑,可是去守卫边塞死掉的本就有十分之六七。况且壮士不死便罢了,要死就该成就伟大的名声啊,王侯将相难道有天生的贵种吗?”部属的人都说:“愿意听从您的号令。”于是就假称是公子扶苏、项燕的队伍,顺从人民的愿望。个个露出右臂(作为起义的标志),号称大楚。用土筑成高台并在台上宣誓,用(两个)将尉的头祭天。陈胜自立为将军,吴广任都尉。他们攻打大泽乡,收编大泽乡的义军之后攻打蕲县。攻下蕲以后,就派符离人葛婴率军巡行蕲县以东的地方,陈胜则攻打铚、酂、苦、柘、谯等地,都攻占下来。行军中沿路收纳兵员。等到到达陈县,已有战车六七百辆,骑兵一千多,士兵好几万。攻陈县时,那里的郡守和县令都不在,只有守丞带兵在城门洞里同起义军作战。(守丞)不能取胜,兵败身死,起义军才进城占领了陈县。过了几天,陈胜下令召集当地管教化的乡官和才能出众的乡绅一起来集会议事。乡官、乡绅都说:“将军您亲身披着战甲,拿着锐利的武器,讨伐不义的暴君,消灭残暴的秦朝,重建楚国的江山,按照功劳应当称王。” 陈胜于是被拥立为王,定国号叫“张楚”。在这时,各郡县中苦于秦朝官吏压迫的人,都起来惩罚当地郡县长官,杀死他们来响应陈胜(的号召)。

捕蛇者说翻译

永州的野外生长一种奇特的蛇,黑色的身子上,白色的花纹;它碰到草木,草木全都枯死;如果它咬了人,就没有治愈的办法。然而捉住它,把它晾干,制成药饵,可以用来治好大风、挛踠、瘘、疠,除去坏死的肌肉,杀死各种寄生虫。起初,太医用皇帝的命令征集这种蛇,每年征收两次,招募能够捕蛇的人,用蛇来抵充他的赋税。(因此)永州的老百姓都争着去干(捕蛇)这个差事了。

有个姓蒋的人,独占这种(捕蛇而不纳税)的好处已经三代了。我问他,他却说:“我的祖父死在捕蛇上,我的父亲也死在捕蛇上,现在我继承祖业干这件事已有十二年,险些送命的情况也有好几次了。”他说这些话,脸上好像很忧伤的样子。

我同情他,并且说:“你怨恨这件差事吗?我打算告诉管政事的地方官,更换你的差事,恢复你的赋税,那怎么样呢?”

姓蒋的人听了更加悲伤,眼泪汪汪,夺眶而出,说道:“你要哀怜我,使我活下去吗?然而我干这个差事的不幸,还比不上恢复我赋税不幸那么厉害呢。假使我不干这个差事,就早已困苦不堪了。自从我家三代住在这个乡里,累计到现在已经六十年了,可是乡邻们的生活一天天窘迫,把他们土地上生产出来的都拿出去了,把他们家里的收入也都拿出去了,(被苛捐所迫)大家哭着喊着辗转迁移,又饥又渴,(劳累得)跌倒在地,顶着狂风暴雨,冒着严寒酷暑,呼吸着时疫的毒气,处处是死人成堆。从前和我祖父住在一起的,那些人家现在十家剩不到一家了;和我父亲住在一起的,现在十家剩不到二三家;同我一起住了十二年的,现在十家剩不到四五家了。(那些人家)不是人死光,就是逃荒去了。可是我靠着捕蛇单独活了下来。凶暴的官吏来到我们乡里,就到处吵嚷叫喊,到处骚扰。那种喧闹叫嚷着惊扰乡民的气势,即使是鸡狗也不得安宁啊。这时我小心翼翼地起来看看自己的瓦罐,见我的蛇还在,才放心地睡。我小心地喂养它,到规定的时间把它献上去,回家来就很有味地吃着那土地上生产的东西,来过完我的岁月。我一年中冒死亡威胁只有两次,其余时间,就快快活活地过安乐的日子。哪里像我的乡邻们那样天天都有死亡的威胁呢!现在我即使死在捕蛇这个差事上,比起我的乡邻来,就已经(死)在后了,我又怎么敢怨恨(这差事)呢?”

我听了更加悲痛。孔子说:“苛酷的统治比老虎还凶啊。”我曾经怀疑过这句话,现在从蒋家的遭遇来看,还真是真实可信的。唉!谁知道搜刮老百姓的毒害比这毒蛇更厉害呢!因此我写了这篇“说”,以期待那些考察民情的人得到它。

篇四:课外文言文翻译

《秦巨伯》翻译

琅琊人秦巨伯,六十岁了,曾经喝醉了酒赶夜路,经过蓬山庙,他忽然看见两个孙子来迎接他,搀扶着他走了一百多步,接着就抓住他的脖子把他按在地上,咒骂说:"老奴才,你那一天用棍棒打了我,我今天要杀了你。"秦巨伯回想起来,那一天确实是用棍棒打了这个孙子。于是,秦巨伯假装死了,两个孙子就扔下他走了。秦巨伯回到家,想要惩罚两个孙子。两个孙子又怕又恨,连连叩头说:"我们做子孙的,难道能这样做吗?恐怕是鬼魅作怪,求你再试试看。"秦巨伯心里这才醒悟过来。

过了几天,秦巨伯又假装喝醉了,来到了这间庙里,又看见两个孙子走来了,他们照样搀扶秦巨伯,秦巨伯就一下子把他们紧紧抓住,鬼动弹不得,带回家里,竟然是两个孙子所说的鬼魅。秦巨伯把鬼放在火上烧烤,肚子和脊背都被烤焦并且裂开了。他们把鬼抬出去扔在院子里,夜里鬼都逃走了。他很遗憾没有把鬼杀掉。

一个多月之后,秦巨伯又假装喝醉了酒去赶夜路,他怀里揣着刀子离开了家。家里人却不知道这件事。到了深夜,秦巨伯还没有回来。他的孙子恐怕他又被这个鬼缠住了,就一起去迎接他。秦巨伯竟然刺杀了他们。

道理 秦巨伯的孙子虽挨过爷爷的打,但并没有因此而怀恨,反而在深夜出去迎接他,可见他们是很懂事的孩子。 秦巨伯曾经识破鬼的骗术,并捉住它们把它们放在火上烤得腹背俱焦,但最终还是误杀了两孙子。

这篇文章说的是人妖易混,若辨别不清,就会干出错杀无辜,放纵鬼魅的事情来。

灵壁张氏园亭记

离开京师向东行,河水里卷着浊泥,道路上飞起黄尘,高坡田野苍莽暗淡,使行路的人感到疲倦。走了八百里,才来到汴水之北灵壁张氏家的园林。从外面就可以看到茂密的修竹,粗大荫郁的乔木,园中借汴水的支流,建成池塘;又凿取山上的怪石,堆成假山。园中的蒲草芦苇莲花菱角,让人联想起江湖的秀美;青桐翠柏,让人感觉到山林的清爽;奇花异草,让人回忆起京、洛的繁华;高堂大厦,有吴蜀之地建筑的精巧。园中深广可以隐居,出产丰饶可以养家。瓜果蔬菜可以馈赠邻里,鱼鳖新笋可以招待来自远方的宾客。我从徐州改知湖州,由应天府乘船,三天后到达张氏园亭。我坐着小轿来到他家门前,见到了张氏的儿子张硕。张硕请我写一篇文章为记。

纯孝之报译文

吴郡人陈遗,在家里非常孝顺。他母亲喜欢吃锅巴,陈遗在郡里做主簿的时候,总是收拾好一个口袋,每逢煮饭,就把锅巴储存起来,等到回家,就带给母亲。后来遇上孙恩贼兵侵入吴郡,内史袁山松马上要出兵征讨。这时陈遗已经积攒到几斗锅巴,来不及回家,便带着随军出征。双方在沪渎开战,袁山松被打败了,军队溃散,都逃跑到山林沼泽地带,没有吃的,多数人饿死了,唯独陈遗靠锅巴活了下来。当时人们认为这是对他纯厚的孝心的报答。

古文《王右军诈睡》的翻译

王羲之年纪不到十岁时,大将军(王敦)非常喜欢他,常常把他放在自己的帐中睡觉。大将军有一次曾经先起来了,王羲之还没有起来。不一会儿,(王敦的参军)钱凤进来,王敦屏退他人和钱凤讨论事情。都忘了王羲之还在帐子里,他们说起要谋反的计划。这时王羲之醒来,听到他们的谈论之后,知道自己没有活的道理,就假装呕吐弄脏了头脸和被褥,假装睡得很熟。王敦议论事情到了一半才想起王羲之没起床。两人大惊说:?不得不除掉他。?等到打开帐,却见王羲之呕吐得一片狼藉,于是相信他确实还在熟睡,王羲之因此得以保全性命。当时的人称赞王羲之聪明。

张养浩,字希孟

张养浩,字希孟,济南人。张养浩从小就有德行和节义。有一次他出门,碰到一个人,那人把钞票遗失在路上,当张养浩发现的时候,那个人已经走了,张养浩就追上去把钱还给他。一天到晚不停地读书,白天默默地背诵,夜晚就关上门,点上灯偷偷地读书。

张养浩被选拔任命为堂邑县尹。上任后首先拆毁了滥设的祠庙30多所。免除曾经做过盗贼的人初一、十五参见县尹的规定,张养浩说:?他们都是老百姓,因为饥寒所逼迫,不得已而做了盗贼。既然已经按照刑罚对他们进行了惩处,还把他们看作盗贼,这是断绝了他们悔过自新的道路。?盗贼们感动得哭了。他们互相告戒说:?不要对不起张公。?有一个叫李虎的人,曾经杀过人,他的党羽凶恶残暴,为害百姓,人民无法忍受这种痛苦,原先的县尹没有一个敢于追查的。张养浩来到后,将李虎及其党羽都依法处治,老百姓非常高兴。张养浩调离堂邑十年,百姓仍然为他立碑,歌颂他的恩德。

解元 字善长 的翻译

解元 字善长,吉水县人。浓眉俊目,手臂极长,起于行伍,尤善骑射,可与春秋时期神箭手养由基媲美,因此人送外号?小

由基?。力量惊人,能用铁索牵引犀牛倒退而行,曾经纵马驰骋敌阵当中,骁勇善战,来往如飞一般。

起初,解元从德清砦起兵做保安军,功劳累积而担任清涧都虞侯。建炎三年,解元为韩世忠麾下偏将。韩世忠到下邳后,闻金兵大队人马将至,士兵惊恐,军心动摇。解元沉着应战,率领20余骑兵悄悄出发,擒拿金兵数人,得知敌动态。返回途中遭遇敌骑兵数千人,解元跃马横枪,像鹘一样猛击,将敌酋长挑落下马,其余金兵望风而逃。解元以功授门宣赞舍人。

《李世民畏魏征》的译文

魏征的样貌虽比不上一般人,却有胆识谋略,擅于说服劝谏别人。每逢冒犯君主威严当面直言规劝时;有时皇上非常生气,魏征却面不改色、若无其事,皇上也就息怒,不再发威了。魏征曾告假回家上坟,回来后对皇上说:?据说皇上打算去南山游玩,一切已经安排妥当、整装待发。现在居然又不去了,是什么原因呢??皇上笑答:?起初确实有这样的打算,但是担心爱卿你责怪,所以就适可而止了。?皇上曾得到一只很好的鹞鹰,放在手臂上把玩,见到魏征前来,藏到怀中。魏征上奏故意久久不停,鹞鹰最终闷死在皇上怀中。

篇五:EN翻译

I’m going to be a basketball player like him.

我要成为一名像他一样的职业篮球运动员。

She is going to take part in the high jump and the long jump.

她要去参加跳高、跳远比赛。

We are going to have a basketball game against Class Three on Sunday. 周日,我们要参加一个和三班的篮球比赛。

The players aren’t going to stay for long.

选手们也不会打算长时间呆着。

Are you going to join the school rowing club?

你打算去参加学校的划船俱乐部吗?

Yes, I am./ No ,I’m not.

是的,我是。/不,我不是。

What are you going to be when you grow up?

当你长大的时候打算做什么?

I’m going to be a dancer.

我要成为一名舞蹈演员。

There is going to be a school sports meet next weekend.

下个周末将会开一个校运会。

Would you like to come and cheer us on?

你愿意来我们加油吗?

I hope our team will win.

我希望我们的队会赢。

Which sport do you prefer, cycling or rowing?

你更喜欢哪一种运动、骑自行车或划船?

What a shame!

真可惜!

Would you mind teaching me?

你能教我吗?

Would you mind if I try it again?

你介意我再试一次吗?

Do you mind not putting your bike here?

你能不在这停车吗吗?

Would you mind not throwing bottles around?

你介意不在附近投掷瓶子吗?

Not at all ./ Of course not.

一点也不。/当然不。

Certainly not .Please do.

当然不是,请做。

Sorry .I’ll put it somewhere else.

对不起,我把它放到别的地方了。

I’m sorry about that .I won’t do it again.。

对此我感到很抱歉。我不会再犯了。

Could you please do me a favor? Sure.

你能帮我个忙吗?当然可以。

What is it?

这是什么?

Will you join us? I’d be glad to.

你愿意和我们一起去吗?我很乐意。

That’s very kind of you, but I can manage it myself.

你真是太好了,但是我自己能行。

Michael, you’re always so careless!

迈克尔,你总是那么粗心大意了!

What do you mean by saying that?

你说那话是什么意思?

You shouldn’t shout at me.

你不应该向我大喊大叫的。

Kang kang ,don’t be angry with Michael.

康康,别生迈克尔的气。

Keep trying! We’re sure to win next time.

继续努力!我们下次一定会赢。

I’m sorry I didn’t call you last night. Never mind.

对不起,我不能告诉你你昨晚的事。”没关系。

I’m so sorry for losing your book .

非常抱歉,我丢了你的书。

Oh ,it doesn’t matter.

哦,没关系。

I will take part in the school sports meet .I won’t lose

我将参加学校运动会,我不会错过了

Which sport will you take part in?

你愿意参加哪项运动?

There will be another exciting relay race this afternoon.

今天下午将会有另一个激动人心的接力赛跑。

I’ll be in the long jump and the high jump. I hope so.

我将参加跳远和跳高。希望如此。

Hello ,is that Michael?

喂,那是迈克尔吗?

When/Where shall we meet?

我们什么时候/在哪里见面?

Let’s make it half past six.

让我们6点半开始吧。

Congratulations!

Congratulations !

I must ask him to give up smoking.

我必须叫他戒烟。

You must not throw litter around.

你不能四处丢垃圾。

He thinks smoking can help him relax.

他想吸烟能帮助他放松。

It may cause cancer.

它可能会导致癌症。

May I borrow your newspaper and show it to my father?

我可以借你的报纸给我父亲看吗?

Staying up late is bad for your health

熬夜有害健康

How terrible!

太可怕了!

Don’t walk on the lawn.

不要在草地上走。

It’s necessary for us to have healthy eating habits.

我们有必要有健康的饮食习惯。

And we must be careful when we play sports

我们做运动时要小心。

Must we go to see a doctor at once when we have the flu?

当我们得了感冒时我们必须立刻去看医生?

Yes ,we must.

是的,一定得请。

No , we don’t’ have to.

不,我们没。

No , we needn’t.

不,我们不需要。

Many students had to stay at home.

许多学生不得不呆在家里。

Mom , hurry up!

妈妈,快点!

May I ask you some questions ,Dr. Li?

我可以问你一些问题吗?李博士。

Extension 6226,please

请接通分机:6226

Ok, I’ll ring him up later.

好的,我以后会给他打电话。

Hello ,I’d like to speak to Dr. Li Yuping.

你好,我想找李玉平接电话。

Can I leave/take a message?

我可以留/带个口信吗?

Please tell my father not to forget the talk tomorrow afternoon

请明天下午不要忘了告诉我父亲。

I’m afraid she isn’t in right now.

很抱歉,她现在不在。

You should say no to smoking and drinking.

你应该说不抽烟和喝酒。

I didn’t use to play soccer ,but now I enjoy it.

我过去不踢足球,但现在我喜欢它。

Did you use to go swimming during the summer vacation?

过去你常在暑假期间去游泳吗?

Yes ,I did.

是的,我自己做的。

No ,I didn’t.

不,我没有。

What hobbies did you use to have?

你擅长什么业余爱好?

I am interested in playing basketball.

我喜欢打篮球。

I am fond of acting.

我喜欢表演。

I prefer playing soccer.

我喜欢踢足球。

Pleased to see you!

很高兴见到你!

Collecting stamps must be great fun!

集邮一定要有兴趣!

Some of them are of great value.

他们中的一些人是很有价值的。

Do you share my interests?

你能给我利益吗?

I hate/don’t like /don’t enjoy it.

我讨厌/不喜欢/不喜欢加入它。

I was taking a shower.

我正在洗个澡。

You weren’t listening to the teacher

你没有听老师讲课

Were you playing computer games?

你在玩电脑游戏吗?

What were you doing at this time yesterday?

你昨晚这个时间在干什么?

Yes,I was .

是的,我是。

No, I wasn’t

不,我不是

I was washing some clothes.

我在洗一些衣服。

Hold the line , please.

请等一下。

I don’t agree

我不同意

I thought it was just so-so.

我还以为这只是一般。

I thought he was very brave!

我以为他很勇敢!

Because I made faces and made my classmates laugh..

因为我做了鬼脸让同学发笑了。

In the early 1800s, Sunday was the “holy day”.

在19世纪初,星期天是“神圣的日子”。

At one o’clock , everyone stopped working.

在一点钟的时候,所有的人停止工作了。

I agree.

我同意。

I agree with you.

我同意你的看法。

Yes, I think so.

是的,我想是这样。

No ,I don’t think so.

不,我不这么认为。

It’s nothing serious

没什么严重的

Miss Wang was angry with me.

王小姐是在生我的气。

And I’m sure robots can do some work faster and better than humans.

我相信机器人做一些工作比人类更快、更好。

I’m not so sure.

我不太肯定。

Even scientists aren’t sure whether there are UFOs.

即使科学家也并不确定是否有不明飞行物。

Are you sure…? Yes ,I’m sure.

你确定…?是的,我肯定。

No ,I’m not sure.

不,我不确定。

Robots can take the place of humans to do hard or boring work…

机器人能代替人类难做或单调的工作…

A UFO flew over my head while I was walking toward the bus stop yesterday. 昨天我走向车站时,一个不明飞行物从我头顶飞过。

People often mistake some man-made objects such as kites or balloons for UFOs. 人们经常误认为一些人造物体,如热气球,风筝为不明飞行物

But we shouldn’t spend too much time on the Internet.

但是,我们不应该花太多的时间在互联网上。

Last night, while Jim was sleeping ,he saw a UFO flying over his head.

昨天晚上,当吉姆正在睡觉的时候,他看到一个不明飞行物从他头顶飞过。 It’s a nice day, isn’t it? Yes ,it is.

今天天气真好,不是吗?是的,它是。

Let’s go and have a look, shall we?

让我们去看一看,好吗?

There are still many old city walls in Beijing ,aren’t there? No ,there aren’t. 仍然有许多的旧城墙在北京,是吗?不,没有。

You know a lot about them ,don’t you?

你知道了很多关于他们的事,不是吗?

The workers used live models ,didn’t they? Yes ,they did.

工人们以前就在用模型,是吗?是的,他们在用。

The government is trying to protect and repair the old city walls.

政府正设法保护和维修老城墙。

It stands in New York.

它在纽约。

It is about 13.7kilometers long.

这大约13.7千米长。

It took about 100000people over 20 years to build it.

建造它大概用了100000人20年的时间。

Every year, many people find great pleasure in visiting the Great Wall.

每一年,很多人都觉得参观长城是件很让人高兴的事情。

The pig is stronger than you.

猪都比你强壮。

I’m the biggest of all.

我是最大的。

I think animals are more interesting.

我认为动物更有趣。

I think roses are the most beautiful of all the flowers. 我认为玫瑰是所有花中最漂亮的。

But, now, rainforests are becoming smaller and smaller 但是,现在,热带雨林正在变得越来越小

They give us joy.

他们给了我们快乐。

We share the same world with them.

我们有相同的世界。

Water is necessary for all plants.

水是植物的必需品。

They can’t live at all without water.

他们没水不能生存。

Fill the hole with earth

地球上到处都是洞

They feed on bamboo.

它们吃竹子。

You should see a dentist.

你应该去看牙医。

You shouldn’t drink coffee or tea in the evening. 你不应该在晚上喝咖啡或茶。

写作技巧