英语翻译台词.重点是这个

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/18 12:38:14
英语翻译台词.重点是这个
xZ[sF+S*VJIfM93[l$A+``%Y7BY"mɶ(ɲ%Rb"e E0ul >|4L-zNUBի,KɺUZڵ/#i|_ ՗4|뾩z!D܂?!78KfCʈ2ڊfen*2%G,33pLZխb'L2D2bzL-2< ==B GbWD}_T `%=:+E(DaIR> ޵4IhJ25QlӰ7Gt'lE7x|ܴxj tJ;؟û_^k}2n̄oR;;Wˢxݣ%8SB҈%}:PϚ53!`x8k-Y9EmLC)hoi͠1jBS-GqLݟtڗڒzM-b!\{f]#=VON㛁ݩKQ尛cњj7V+|/:tJq%c`ۖ;Y0DF cgtG$Q1JS}Rv0U/ڵ92ORZ*Y߬4ihp^T3oH[I}Md51x@j}G&3aHEPiq gtKSs^ /Am|3Eyk=hח"LB8PS2rޡwvvܳ[z>.bx|xgqu Qo$eZ!i0z6{׆ Ii8XH1- Ȼ뱔9!& M3!G6Jgv-zͷ0wUKG2TT֝|l7!܂}='h>? Чwx#J̤ i 9$ 6 Jv&G5B5`/$РAG_ ֘) V;%C]ݼ]t_a#.NB2vyhӮ-`;Й_$2bወ\M)| #55Pbj@p[)u^uJ|N.n~8h2MzRjg^E T^Ôܼ\MJz8nRIfԼr[+rҮ+ {5CZw9#lUbpX#DBlF2H$vr&!Ipq; ?8//Kw/Pq~a μ}QPG`N͢[|Ga(S \1-|4 rSl4+1<XI5Fq琫rt(&)m#5q[yn <%7dN:`LMc2kuQؒ,x[?Q f}iU0];v1o(JCl(Tင`]~n3ye`eB kn&%`OpDF$e!@jq"8OQU7љ;Z-uwJ, ?8aCl u%Q @$};enS bh8ZNRLan}8d{NsCm0%ý;6 287 +*k>R&CZj!2#)ǰ7vJ++iJky| S'`jt'(Lx1S)!q0Y;`a2s7_BsJ]?9L$ffB_zpF(p̆&oqF12jUtM`rIKKע)f~(1MNRߡs 2x,np%*3bX¢QC8KL,g=Qgy'{lbR8?xRC QBQXP2%bƲJZ5 ' |Ǜ{-ɔpY:؛X"ODf*,7ծx'5Js[C,>2AA5slSv[!jƖd o'_kl~`!gfףң ,CPɘriKr _tl"_F~5Eо\ɬ8yDh/vg ~QhEE/m I<"kh3EjZ35KI.33fdII^{ObUX&ۄٱP KL4'0,!ik61 ؈3O@*쁼 Hl#L 4@հ- lLn7W"k9FVjiIU Cò*t_?%BJzLnI>Dξ?w"^w_0GjwVXFJd\U|vwI|Ȅ0K*X[-&ڭC4G !SԤorFNhPc LEh"c <X cĥ sAQPAM8gOv،[=Ë&, mW +wh{^ MMD(s"g&]֚~^N6tHxLrI uj&+Cu򍖠ML@CAEp۠Nj6Ww@$rH5KI@L&k(  g&)#Q@|ގ;d@74=TNi9ufI^+_K^{:v>6!} k}Zk׉`3eݫXgq 8MĤ\b }Yz!׊hʹ.•Ҕ▖TAa)ຣD,Ŧ؃^ XoʒWY{i%jT7rB)'ݹm%/H`阣dhZFd%13i}ԝig3? a{U"ۛ\ <#vb9LMoz2f:Qڊj44Á:n~Ѽa[YvWE}Ԯ Rr 8&ʑDn(~,1 iJ3 QofJ2j2=*!>\#JȢ@c@wf@w!3KO.Q_Q(=aʅPoT岘 떘#!C>l?uqQ9qnTes$kKS,ݾZ}KAάG huz'Y!&JOȺA`1}}"QfPOQ\r!졤@|0f2$;OniV>~d!XºuʌKțzޯC**GԒT/ĥE ۃ

英语翻译台词.重点是这个
英语翻译
台词.重点是这个

英语翻译台词.重点是这个
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
  外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
   2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
  我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
   3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
   4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
  读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
   5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 
  只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.
   6.All life is a game of luck. 
  生活本来就全靠运气.
   7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
   8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you.  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
   9.To make each day count.
   要让每一天都有所值.
   10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易.
  《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
   努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
  你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
  从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
  真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
  6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
  你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
  你是我听过的最帅的男士.
  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
  为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
   9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
  当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
   10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
   11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
   12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
  之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
   13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
   14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
  要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
  《GARFIELD加菲猫》
  1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
  钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡.
   2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
  每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃.
   3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
  要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡.
   4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
  要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道.
   5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
  每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.
   6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛.
   7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
  聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来.
   8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
  成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 .
  9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
  爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养.
   10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
  后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩.
   11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
  现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
   12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
  应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
   13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
  努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明.
   14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
  工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作.
   15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
  神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地.
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
  (1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
  不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
 (2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
  我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人.
 (3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
  今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
 (4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西.
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
  我要像你一样就好了.
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
  无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
  (7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
  我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用.
  (8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
  先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女.
  (9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬.
  (10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
  哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.
  (11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
  此句只可意会不可言传.
  (12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
  即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了.
  (13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
  现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界.
  (14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
  你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西.
  (15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
  家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天.
  (16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败.
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料.
  2.Stupid is as stupid does.
  蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福).
  3.Miracles happen every day.
  奇迹每天都在发生.
  4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
  我和珍妮形影不离.
  5.Have you given any thought to your future?
  你有没有为将来打算过呢.
  6. You just stay away from me please.
  求你离开我.
  7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开.
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
  它让我如鱼得水.
  9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事.
  10. I was messed up for a long time.
  这些年我一塌糊涂.
  11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡