哪有王立翻译的《飞鸟集》

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/06 04:31:55
哪有王立翻译的《飞鸟集》
x[YsHr+_4>N̆^g"A+``k'R'%պ[(eOeefÏjUe~N,ʓl_ojm׶ۛ?Kڿ Mo*ݮ8ou'xX2-{CqPbomڕlݖf8Y=Oc~UZwU/|?j({u"fG`zs~XS~L64;ь&VF3-nnG͹4a'>~ g. ljg1q&4?mjVWw0Q2݇zu#qG1 _:W8-;f:24ۊRfҍiد.;ieq--KY9G Lok[vaL֮o< quh}Xl7Jf17L 7r%f̤88mզ(ֶO&%T-JGʹ݇;qfcj6Ʀ͵h]K]8qu;E]X nzC˹VaQ} [Nv'FpU Q,H#mK[SVH Q<0϶Z²/\xcĕ/cֈj;)ڼ5|=oj%:S6}ElOLG,޷k.v_DM^M(Np?7~}.kj%8ɓc nS eo:2t̥ 4bŊS.gGǗ Zi=C":Y3A8jXMzHFn^-ELV?g f&DoB15Iš$ocZy%m, ZPhLm&Yv 9 ~`_Ǽ#ƴ-6Bp^ [r2[~y'ٮG4g*Z+l4E3L4@Ps@adyL2R$0La*N.0WFur)ieޛ=u F?e 5!zqVBi BM:Ӻ]q~YuBy+5>HmtCB9 WhC`^iX.CVc|7H9+%lIj&ܩX@,b&5O9]2FE$֛ UPrA I)WZ0REYܡP"@Š6? O!GɢZ t6oj .mS>\F}Q;2a4W|ۖRXMw%xp)2b^I\s%no@ 6&q;އ]L8 &/ r1["K'AsⲆ ۑ*$p9dw;4P(' =.BJʩƑfAR p;J+ahoRy $ r _/Q6޵j 7V+sbӡDC̀&q3'eLDx3Iu*ݴC^-ץn 73)9N;_:+k+Y VIL\+KxXz*oo螯x EQFتn)X}U"\8txp\t F/c*B=r <9SS$1J.Pk%P2bp{-;\H74$AaIˊ  gQ!t?M.B`μs o?11߾ &N,9[͢O ǵaUI3tRQ|=7>hW\íl0ug *}KXQgbf&ul}"ҳYk5wbwKA?kTAM{ ՒC@ +M(C0@@6\ЊuySŇhU xqV/sP÷JLE6W&GZLaOCƗq,JW~OE Eqv-STY,'嗡;C<qK2AxPivE:ȅv.~ ? :Ɉ긿SдgO/^hOp^x1y4nYhctLyMp4Q3\ ؘ+ߺ-"v[~D]7'WwRRSXH޽#7jw( gg3ϖȵ^u.tAHٔgƉ:aJC[f1Ic„xit N"TZm4wh!ùuM5WLCwx4#f mSfJCa@r(0ZrpؤM)1?ATXg0$H/jS'IdC ?QbbƩ9:WhܣnOD2! w Ϟګ ǩEI~s-'k >H58]큃EaJtR"|cCJ2 tb9Cs%o2tŴ<{N+ OÃf|W*wBaI@k1ǰ@erk2OݎF9Ӎc*NFlh 3v[T@ۭ1=[ĭrQ؛:l}xdmY.y:n$Rj1۠HR}Q7\*ev<0a>Z p.i[iA"Q 敚-1j~l&ӈt 'ۺ nKT64j%M0gP hT$pcwTv1%LMpLg1eZHݜD%=*ϋWy9ӴXA*F$f[WzF*MQ?eojNZџ9$/mἾZ"m\tDa o6 mF{cî>m5ƹ3/.oecOaf΄d 'J!k9^ᬾQUHխz;7H}v#TiMwQ ykRo͸kˎX̽2X$"ߦ1 t$dϾέiRR[?m{'- 䧉seL)qCO[dOWy_<x(&.! h)۟?qf:zw?ؿN18j<.Jkֶ*ZΑ+٩$i(o1ş΄d63mH9@">eF{HJ #l1&gϟ8D G0X;M)C*F"1;-GD@7?K 3ZE_&;?*FIhe e~"(N75Ǒk#/S)CƟc#۠ e[e[zMR_٢%ɡkFrY)C_?gn>{\omu[b?={rMS+Yel HTdocU-2DTDB( ZX;vKomݝu iMI%~R6H 3S8_L΅Z~MG!Ðen%4^yc/|lWqPqr/ !RIXgjԆ~SZZpV~c.#2/pm)J(ȼ?Yoj$z<޽h_J4kM;|VOo-8)L}K6+mpx)A%;Ӣ/̨/Z~rr2wu֕Ѿui&qG Qm*nœʮ;h*5f{],5 _A}&b x2 .e\XMTR4+7?MW<",J#i}q5,w {^CV?4"6#\rė(Nڝ.ԧ_FoF[ueUw6dT TN'ӹ.}0ӘHtȧn/]|8|_$-I8&y+CkX[=tĊcy-s3~ڝ$9k3oBPzx,Fz]j4}=BtHC̖@ޑ?3 Q7bRdX1S@2q>̕# qҒJjn&K_e٢>nFBXՉɎtY[CC`Q]uIBijCO*ub%_< $N{S˓y 'NPSQQ!*/tj8oPuX(lk"0j`VLuR~#Rsi8C31*re##~q(z%菺:t`UA_'0D0u/I A.Ԯo9!(\콐r[ ;*n-~,_dCvFKU'XAJb.tjQ&yUrF&\j`śbpl9_8i'LTyd:bɲf@@?=5i?MOb 8#FcCe[Q}"4+ADuZSS{KRf)dq1ՙG1*fΣc٨G :5ojc%kuv(8;@'sɭuu3(I\ 5ddşlą3 AT鯎 !>:=!" t4 BФ,|(La 5;nǹ-)4'0Aύ`2I5KqUhprbo<K2:GhcSwώt({iGnX$V1+m !&t!Ƨci#.ڐ@L%IdWzzHGt>I>Ocߠ .қl/.dA}4lM<>wP\y1:_7yV]n3 /Ũu>2}I^I"%O F:zP_~Pb؃ʆUG,*\Mw+mn Kp8riSEG9D}o@\-SCu䊨 nK@u:@]ҙX'ߥ^wl{ܤl7\t\oj!xGivxV7=k+bd퇅[/QA0[_7ѹ\2,#_'uZo/7iqQ>XˆJtD)vb:,KGaozkb7-цZ_T^tj5lV7)Jtr:Koi)NlJ[H

哪有王立翻译的《飞鸟集》
哪有王立翻译的《飞鸟集》

哪有王立翻译的《飞鸟集》
死亡如大海无边的歌声,日夜冲击着生命的阳光之岛.

1.终止于衰竭是“死亡”,但“圆满”却终止于无穷。 That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfect ending is
in the endless.
2.太阳只穿一件朴素的光衣,白云却披了灿烂的裙裾。
The sun has his simple rode of light. ...

全部展开

1.终止于衰竭是“死亡”,但“圆满”却终止于无穷。 That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfect ending is
in the endless.
2.太阳只穿一件朴素的光衣,白云却披了灿烂的裙裾。
The sun has his simple rode of light. The clouds are decked with
gorgeousness.

3.山峰如群儿之喧嚷,举起他们的双臂,想去捉天上的星星。 The hills are like shouts of children who raise their arms, trying to catch stars.
4.道路虽然拥挤,却是寂寞的,因为它是不被爱的。 The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved.
5.权势以它的恶行自夸,落下的黄叶与浮游的云片却在笑它。 The power that boasts of its mischiefs is laughed at by the yellow leaves that fall, and clouds that pass by.
6.今天大地在太阳光里向我营营哼鸣,象一个织着布的妇人,用一种已经被忘却的语言,哼着一些古代的歌曲。 The earth hums to me today in the sun, like a woman at her spinning,some ballad of the ancient time in a forgotten tongue.
7.绿草是无愧于它所生长的伟大世界的。 the grass-blade is worthy of the great world where it grows.
8.梦是一个一定要谈话的妻子。睡眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。 Dream is a wife who must talk,
Sleep is a husband who silently suffers.
9.夜与逝去的日子接吻,轻轻地在他耳旁说道:“我是死,是你的母亲。我就要给你以新的生命。 The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, I am death,your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.
10.黑夜呀,我感觉到你的美了。你的美如一个可爱的妇人,当她把灯灭了的时候。 I feel thy beauty, dark night, like that of the loved woman when
she has put out the lamp.
11.我把在那些已逝去的世界上的繁荣带到我的世界上来。 I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
12.亲爱的朋友呀,当我静听着海涛时,我好几次在暮色深沉的黄昏里,在这个海岸上,感到你的伟大思想的沉默了。 Dear friend, I feel the silence of your great thoughts of many a
deepening eventide on this beach when I listen to these waves.
13.鸟以为把鱼举在空中是一种慈善的举动。 The bird thinks it is an act of kindness to give the fish a life
in the air.
14.夜对太阳说道:“在月亮中,你送了你的情书给我。”“我已在绿草上留下了我的流着泪点的回答了。”
In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,
I leave my answers in tears upon the grass.
15.伟人是一个天生的孩子,当他死时,他把他的伟大的孩提时代给了世界。
The great is a born child; when he dies he gives his great childhood to the world.
16.不是槌的打击,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。
Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles
into perfection.
17.蜜蜂从花中啜蜜,离开时营营地道谢。浮华的蝴蝶却相信花是应该向它道谢的。
Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
The gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him.
18.如果你不等待着要说出完全的真理,那末把真话说出来是很容易的。To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth.



作者: 通通告诉你密码 2005-6-4 13:13 回复此发言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 《飞 鸟 集》(中英文对照)

19.“可能”问“不可能”道:“你住在什么地方呢?”它回答道:“在那无能为力者的梦境里。”
Asks the Possible to the Impossible,
Where is your dwelling-place?
In the dreams of the impotent, comes the answer.
20.如果你把所有的错误都关在门外时,真理也要被关在门外面了。 If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
21.我听见有些东西在我心的忧闷后面萧萧作响,--我不能看见它们。
I hear some rustle of things behind my sadness of heart,
---I cannot see them.
22.闲暇在动作时便是工作。静止的海水荡动时便成波涛。
Leisure in its activity is work.
The stillness of the sea stirs in waves.
23.绿叶恋爱时便成了花。花崇拜时便成了果实。
The leaf becomes flower when it loves.
The flower becomes fruit when it worships.
24.埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却不要什么报酬。
The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
25.阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。
This rainy evening the wind is restless.
I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of
all things.
26.子夜的风雨,如一个巨大的孩子,在不合时宜的黑夜里醒来,开始游戏和喧闹。
Storm of midnight, like a giant child awakened in the untimely dark,has begun to play and shout.
27.海呀,你这暴风雨的孤寂的新妇呀,你虽掀起波浪追随你的情人,但是无用呀。
Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, O sea, thou
lonely bride of the storm.
28.文字对工作说道:“我惭愧我的空虚。”
工作对文字说道:“当我看见你的时,我便知道我是怎样地贫乏了。”
I am ashamed of my emptiness, said the Word to the Work.
I know how poor I am when I see you, said the Work to the Word.
29.时间是变化的财富。时钟模仿它,却只有变化而无财富。
Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes
it mere change and no wealth.
30.真理穿了衣裳,觉得事实太拘束了。
在想象中,她却转动得很舒畅。
Truth in her dress finds facts too tight.
In fiction she moves with ease.
31.当我到这里那里旅行着时,路呀,我厌倦你了;当是现在,当你引导我到
各处去时我便爱上你,与你结婚了。
When I travelled to here and to there, I was tired of thee, O Road,but now when thou leadest me to everywhere I am wedded to thee in love.
32.让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。
Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
33.妇人,你用了你美丽的手指,触着我的什物,秩序便如音乐似的生出来了。
Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
34.一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, ---I loved you.
35.燃着的火,以它熊熊的光焰警告我不要走近它。
把我从潜藏在灰中的余烬里救出来吧。
The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow.
Save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
36.我有群星在天上,
但是,唉,我屋里的小灯却没有点亮。
I have my stars in the sky.
But oh for my little lamp unlit in my house.
37.死文字的尘土沾着你。
用沉默去洗净你的灵魂吧。
The dust of the dead words clings to thee.
Wash thy soul with silence.
38.生命里留了许多罅隙,从中送来了死之忧郁的音乐。
Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.
39.世界已在早晨敞开了它的光明之心。
出来吧,我的心,带着你的爱去与它相会。
The world has opened its heart of light in the morning.
Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.
40.我的思想随着这些闪耀的绿叶而闪耀;我的心灵因了这日光的抚触而歌唱;我的生命因为偕了万物一同浮泛在空间的蔚蓝,时间的墨黑而感到欢快.
My thoughts shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch of this sunlight; my life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time.
41.神的巨大的威权是在柔和的微(风思)里,而不在狂风暴雨之中。
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
42.在梦中,一切事都散漫着,都压着我,但这不过是一个梦呀。但我醒来时,
我便将觉得这些事都已聚集在你那里,我也便将自由了。
This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress.
I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.
43.落日问道:“有谁继续我的职务呢?”
瓦灯说道:“我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。”
Who is there to take up my duties? asked the setting sun.
I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen lamp.
44.采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
45.沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。
Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.
46.大的不怕与小的同游。
居中的却远而避之。
The Great walks with the Small without fear.The Middling keeps aloof.
47.夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。
The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
48.权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。
Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
49.当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。
When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.
50.雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick
children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.
51.蛛网好象要捉露点,却捉住了苍蝇。
The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.
52.爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而且以你为幸福。
Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,
I can see your face and know you as bliss.
53.萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。”
天上的星不回答它。
The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the
firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
54.在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to
the nest of my silence.
55.思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。
我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings.
56.沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。
The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.
57.世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return
in songs.
58.压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open,or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
59.思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。
Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.
60.我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。
I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has
filled with love.

收起