英语翻译我自己的翻译是 I have been used to it.可我觉得不太好,有没有更好的
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/15 14:40:51
英语翻译我自己的翻译是 I have been used to it.可我觉得不太好,有没有更好的
英语翻译
我自己的翻译是 I have been used to it.
可我觉得不太好,有没有更好的
英语翻译我自己的翻译是 I have been used to it.可我觉得不太好,有没有更好的
I've grown accustomed to her face.
我已经变得习惯于她的脸了.
I get accustomed to work inside the ablare room.
我习惯于在喧闹的房间里工作.
One grows to like what one is accustomed to.
人渐渐会喜欢所习惯的事物.
Americans are accustomed to drinking coffee with their meals.
美国人吃饭时习惯喝咖啡
I,for one,have been used to working on a computer.
比如我就已习惯在电脑上工作.
It's force of habit that gets me out of bed at 7:15 each morning.
7点15分就起床,这已成了习惯.
They were used to being peered at on arriving in a strange town.
到一个生地方就会被人们盯着看,对此,他们都已习惯了.
I've got quite used to working in the pit
在矿井工作我已经很习惯了.
have gradually adjusted myself to the noisy life downtown.
我已经渐渐地习惯了市中心的噪杂生活
各种语境 慢慢挑
I've got used to it.
I have always been like this.
I've already used to it.
I 'm used to it